The Start of Something New

A/n: keep in mind that the story now takes place in 4th year. (Goblet of Fire) you shall find that things are different maybe you'll like the changes maybe you won't either way the book is definitely going to be elevated from here on out.

WARNING: Vulgar language, Suggestive content, Bullying, Emotional abuse. If you are sensitive to such topics please skip over this chapter as the rest of the book will not contain these topics. You've been warned!

EDIT: If you guys know anyone who does covers please let me know!!

Hehe. Just kidding there's no emotional abuse in this chapter that'd be a suckish way to begin the start of 4th year. :)

Nevaeh's pov:

Another dreadful day in this school. It feels like I've skipped all other years and now all of a sudden I'm in 4th year. Crazy how time passes by when you spend your days reading books and writing. I guess I should be grateful though. Without this school I wouldn't have found Blaise. My bestfriend above all else. Well, of course Hermione definitely is also close, but I have a sort of special connection with Blaise. Nobody knows he's gay and I feel so appreciative that he trusted me with such a secret. He's definitely been the constant variable in my life of equations.

"Hey girl." Speak of the angel. Blaise popped up crumpets in hand. "I come bearing delicious muffins-or are they an English muffin? Or are they a griddle cake- whatever the fuck they may be I come for you to enjoy them." He sighed. I laughed at his usual dorkiness.

"So. What you've been up to? Keeping your nose in other people's business I assume." I smirked up at him as he feigned mock shocker.

"I-what-gasp- that is not true. I mind nobody's business except my own thank you very much." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone whilst sticking his tongue out at me. So dramatic.

"Yes. And I'm Billie Eilish's wife. Merlin, it's fun to be delusional." I shoved him while taking a bite into my crumpet. Damn, these things give me foodgasms. Unt unt, don't judge me, nobody can take over my love for food. Food comes first. My life comes second. Simple.

"Anyways... The Yule Ball is coming up. How you're feeling about that?" He asked inconspicuously as if proceeding with caution. See, relationships have not been my forte for some reason all the boys in this school avoid me like the plaque and I have no reason why.

I shrugged. "May just go with you because you see that everyone of the opposite gender doesn't associate with me." I picked at my nails that all of a sudden became very interesting.