Chapter 15 - Distracted

A clock in their hallway chimed, alerting anyone who was listening to how late into the afternoon it was getting.

"Best birthday ever," he said, kissing Leena's bare chest, trailing his kisses down to her hips and along her thigh. "Sex, some cuddling, more sex...a little light play...more sex...."

Leena's body shivered as Shej's kisses trailed down to her ankle, then back up the inside of her leg. "How are you even still able t—" her sentence broke into a gasp as Shej kissed between her legs. Leena's fingers laced through his hair as she moaned out, her shoulders pressing into the bedding as her back arched.

"Because you gave me the greatest gift I could ever enjoy, and I wanted to take as much joy in it as I could possibly have," he replied softly, crawling up between her legs again as she panted wildly. "Are you regretting it?"

Leena shook her head, biting her lower lip.

"Good, because I could use my source to please you well into the moonlight."

"Well good sir, I do have to unfortunately make the call that we take a break until evening falls."

"Oh? And why is that?" He propped himself over her, kissing at her breasts and up her collar bone to her neck.

"Because you have a birthday banquet to get ready for," she whispered in his ear as he kissed her neck. She heard him groan.

"Can't we just...I don't know...not and say we did?"

"As I am enjoying your birthday as much as you are, I have to regretfully decline further pleasures. You are now half the reason for this party and if you don't show, then I have no doubt your brother will send guards barging into our home to check on your well being. While we are full on having at like rabbits."

"Damn it."

She kissed him one more time then forced him backward as she sat up. "Let's take a shower and get ready, and I'll make sure we have enough time to do your hair up nice."

"My hair?"

"Mm hmm, I'd like to make the request that you show up tonight in your real form."

"Well this birthday just took a turn."

"Shut it," Leena barked. "Can you please learn to love yourself as much as I love you?" She grinned, "I can finish off your night after the party pleasing you again."

"Maybe." Shej sighed and got to his feet, walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower. "You're joining me in this shower though, I'm not done with you yet. I say I still get to fuck you just a bit more, and we don't stop until this water runs cold."

"Shej, that water runs off a magic source stone, it will never run out of hot water."

"It was worth a shot," he smirked with a shrug.

After the shower, Shej realized Leena left out two outfits on the bed. The one laying on his side was an ivory colored satin button up blouse and simple black pencil skirt, a pair of black heels with matching ivory soles laying next to them. On Leena's side of the bed was a long black jumper with green heels and a green belt. He sighed even though he had already planned to go in his real form well before Leena suggested it.

"Do I really need to go as a woman? I can't take you to a private corner for any quickies as a woman," he teased.

"Stop being such a horn dog for five minutes, would you? And yes, I would really like you to. I also know Cerno is proud of who you are and that it would make his heart very happy if you went tonight as his Yaya."