Dinner Disaster Part 2

Lucy:

The family got settle in their seats.Natsu, and Wendy sat on one side of the table, while mom and I sat on the other side.At the end my father sat in one of the chairs.

                          W          N
                   J
                          La        Lu

"So how was your day so far"father gave me a kind glance."Fine"I played around with my food."Oi, what's up nee-chan"Wendy asked me."Nothing"I continue playing with my food."I'm just not...hungry"I sat up straight."What's wrong Mrs.Dragneel"Natsu smirked playfully."Don't call me that"I calmly told him.Natsu started snickering, then it turn into a giggle."Why not Mrs.Dragneel"he was easily annoying.I stood up and pound the table with my bare fist and yell "Shut up!"."Make me!"he stood up with his stupid annoying smirk.I grabbed a chunk of food from my plate and splat it in his face."Oops...Sorry"I playfully laughed.He wiped his face, then grabbed his face."Son of a"he smashed the food in my face.I furiously growled and throw scrap food at him, while he did the same to me(ANIME STYLE)."I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!"I repeatedly said."Well I hate y-"I dumped my drink on his gigantic head."STOP"dad pulled me away from the pinkette."LEAVE ME ALONE...WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY HIM! I HATE ALL OF YOU!"I harshly pulled away.Tears stream down my face leaving red marks on my face.I softly plopped to the ground covering my face to hide the embarrassment."Lucy"I felt a strong yet dirty arm craddle me.The scent smell like food but strong cologne leak through the scent.'Natsu?' I question in my mind.My face flushed, though I couldn't resist to shove him away."DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!"I panicked and ran out the diner room door.I ran out the main door, without thinking of taking my car I ran into the darkness of the night.

Natsu:

"Look I never been like this in front of anyone but Lucy-nee,but if you don't find her I will personally kill you"Wendy harshly threaten."Scary"I screech."Look,Lucy inspire me to be myself, but I am still not able to show my true self in public"Wendy softly told me "She understands me more than anything, if she go down I'll be nothing"."Okay, but I'm doing it so you wouldn't bug me again got it"I groaned."I won't bug you ever again just please"she beg.I walk out the building and scan the area.'Nothing' I scoffed.I unlock the door to my mustang then drove away.Slowly, I drove around looking side to side for that blonde chick.I look to my left to see a glimpse of blonde hair behind a bush."Lucy!"I pulled up to the curve and ran behind the bush.I saw a sleeping blondie with tears still streaming down her face."Weirdo"I pick up Lucy.Sat her in the passenger seat right next to the driver seat.I climbed into the car, then drove off to our apartment.I called the Heartfilia residents to warn them I was taking Lucy to our apartment.

At Apartment:

'Lucy your so darn heavy' I plop the sleeping beauty on our bed.I felt this sudden yawn warning me I was tired."Good night"I slipped under the covers right next to Lucy."Night,Natsu"she whisper in her sleep.I shutted my eyes to the sound of the quiet wind whistling past my ears.
***************************************
Sorry for tardiness. I didn't mean to I was just lazy to grab my phone and start updating some of my story.Hope you enjoy.Happy late Valentine's day.