Welcome Wendy

Lucy:

    I unlock the car and step in.Getting comfortable I started the car then drove to the airport.If you don't know why, I'm picking up my cousin Wendy.She said that she be staying here for awhile until her sister could find a job.Her sister is an alcoholic, meaning she always drunk and easily losses her job.Cousin Cana sent her here so she wouldn't hurt Wendy.See Cana and Wendy's mom abandoned them.I arrived at the airport waiting for Wendy."Lucy-nee!"I heard a familiar voice.I quickly turn around to be hugged by Wendy."Wendy you've grown a lot"I patted her."Hi Lucy-nee"Wendy winked at me.

At Parents House:

   "Mom, dad, Wendy here"I shouted as I shut the door behind me quietly."Wendy-san so good to see you"mom hugged the blunette. Soon a spiky pink haired man walked in the room."Finally you guys are here you took forever"Natsu grumbled."Sorry,baka"I snarled."tch,fatty"he walked back into the kitchen whispering horrible things to himself."Is that your husband Lucy-nee"the blunette tugged on my shirt."Kinda, he's my annoying dumb fiancè"I pouted."Do you love him?"I almost giggle hearing that question come from my younger cousin. "All I can say that we were force to get marry"I giggled. "Well let get you settle in Uncle will be so happy to see you"my mom took Wendy to my OLD room.

*******************************************

Sorry for not updating in along time school is driving me crazy. I hate it :-( I hope u enjoy and sorry for making it short.Bye :-P