22

Once Lisa and Jisoo returned to the hotel, the latter pointed to the table, informing her friend, "Mr Jeon's assistant sent it over, he said that you didn't have much during dinner so he specifically got you some take outs

Once Lisa and Jisoo returned to the hotel, the latter pointed to the table, informing her friend, "Mr Jeon's assistant sent it over, he said that you didn't have much during dinner so he specifically got you some take outs."

Lisa stared at the food for a while before entering the bathroom.

When she came out, Jisoo sat on the bed, asking, "You're not eating?"

Lisa ignored her and started to apply her skin care products in front of the mirror.

Jisoo ran over to the table barefooted and opened the box of food. "It looks yummy, Lisa. He treats you really well, he even noticed that you didn't eat much..."

Lisa suddenly tightened her grip on the eye cream, squeezing a large amount out. She pulled some tissue in frustration, cleaning her hands before tossing the cream bottle onto the table. Climbing onto the bed, she covered her head with the blanket, pretending to be asleep.

Jisoo went quiet instantly.

The blanket sent Lisa's entire world into darkness, she recalled the conversation that she had heard back in the restroom. Her suppressed feelings sent her into a frenzy once again. She continuously recalled the abortion papers that Jungkook had signed, and she could no longer avoid her feelings.

•°.*•°.*

Lisa had always been trying to ignore his actions, but in the end, something on set happened that prevented her from ignoring him any longer.

The devastating incident had happened suddenly and violently. It had thrown her completely off guard, as she had been living peacefully ever since she was ten and her parents died.

The day the incident happened was the fifth day of filming. They were in a rural area that not many people have been to, so no matter how much they had poured into the film, the conditions were still bad.

On that day, the weather had been unusually good with endless clear blue skies. It was the bluest that she had ever since with barely a cloud in sight. The sun shone brightly ahead and the flowers were in full bloom, the scenery was akin to a beautiful painting without any flaws; it was paradise.

When evening fell, the crew started to get tired, so the director allowed half an hour of rest before the next scene. But no one knew that the last scene would actually have such a gruesome incident.

•°.*•°.*

The filming had been going on for five days and Jungkook had followed for five days.

The conditions were bad, his assistant started to feel uncomfortable after living in comfort for such a long time. For the past few days, he had been camping in front of a fan and stuffing down watermelons.

Jungkook, in comparison, was completely fine as though he had stayed in harsher conditions. Every day, he would stare into his computer from nine to five, getting work done.