30

Lisa's mood was lifted instantly by the call

Lisa's mood was lifted instantly by the call. She laid on her bed, happily returning back to sleep.

When she woke up once again, it was already noon. The night before, she had left the television running. When she glance over, she actually found Jungkook, dressed in formal clothes, on the screen.

Lisa flipped and stared at the screen unwaveringly.

Jungkook was tall and had outstanding looks. Even if the broadcast was about a new business cooperation, the camera was focused on Jungkook. The screen never once left him, it was either zoomed in straight on his face or zoomed out for a wide angle view.

Jungkook sat on the first row, a laptop in front of him. As the different speakers came on stage, he would occasionally tap his keypad before glancing towards his phone. Several times, he even swiped open his phone.

Lisa stared at Jungkook's actions, a small smile spreading across her face, and a giggle escaped her lips.

Jungkook was actually spacing out...

The memory of the past, of a physical education lesson came floating in her mind. At that time, her period came, so she left for classroom earlier than usual.

When Lisa passed Jungkook's classroom, she was used to glancing through the window and at him sitting with a white shirt at his desk.

At the time, he was in physics. All the students carefully listened to the teacher talking behind the desk at the front. Most were taking notes, all apart from Jungkook, who had his head lowered, a pencil in hand. He was sketching something on a white piece of paper on the desk, sometimes using a rubber.

His classmate who shared his desk noticed he was absent minded in class and tried to peer over at what he was sketching. Who knew that Jungkook's reactions would be so fast, he took a book and covered his paper.

Their actions suddenly alarmed the teacher, who was giving the class. The teacher called their names out and asked them a question.

The classmate who shared the desk stammered at the question, but Jungkook blinked for a second and then clearly and accurately answered.

The teacher then punished that classmate to stand in front of the blackboard. Jungkook, who had sat down, removed the textbook from his sheet of paper and continued to concentrate on his sketch.

Jungkook back then was far from his mature self that he was now. His youthful features and inexperienced self were full of absent-mindedness back then, but in her heart, she had come to idolize that young image of him. No wonder he was the man she had fallen in love with, even when he was absent-minded, he was so freaking good looking!

•°.*•°.*

Lisa waited until the show was over before getting out of bed. She washed her face and then called for takeout. She then went over to charge her phone that was almost out of battery.