Somebody knows.

The room once again burst into chattering, some Sanses looked half shocked, half surprised.

"You can seriously do that? Who would we send? Would we even end up in the right dimention?" A random Sans shouted louder than the crowd. "To answer probably not just your question, but everyone else's. I'm not exactly sure I can do it, but I can try. I would have to have a think about who to send, and for the last question, there is a fifty-fifty chance that we might, or might not." Ink answered. Most of the Sans' and Papyrus' lowering their voices so they could hear.

A few of the skeletons in the large room were whispering to each other, trying to think of who might be sent to the other multiverse. Some others were thinking about what the other multiverse looked like, many thinking it would be very similar to their own. Oh boy were they wrong.

"Ink, are you really sure this is a good idea? Whoever we send there could get hurt, or even KILLED! We need to choose wisely whether to go with this plan or not. Just . . . Think about it? Ok? I'm just scared, Ink . . ." A yellow eyelighted skeleton said, their eyelights filled with doubt. Ink placed a hand lightly on his friend's shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile, raising the other's feelings. "Dream, I bet we'll be fine. Don't get so down in the dumps, you aren't the Guardian Of Positivity for no reason, remember?" "I know Ink but-" "No buts. We will be perfectly fine, I will have to go with them, the people that we'll choose will be in good hands."

"Aren't we forgetting something . . . OH YEAH! . . . Where is Blue?"

---------------------------------------

Kelli was swinging her legs back and forth off the medical bed, she had gotten bored of the conversation after Error had started to talk about more serious things with Blue, the older humans were listening in though, not bored one bit. Maple was squealing in a mixture of excitement, shock, and a tinge fear when she heard about what was going on in Error's multiverse. "All the multiversal theories are true, oh my goodness!" Maple squealed again, Error giving her a little bit of a 'well, duh.' look. "What d0 yoU exp3ct? To f|nd a r^ndom anc|ent ske\eton and th3y turn 0ut to b3 on3 of th0se anc3stors of y0urs or som3thing? Pfft. HuM^ns can bE so predictabl3 somet|mes" Error said mockingly. "Well, that's kind of true in a sense. Wait, doesnt Amelia like stuff to do with multiverses?" Lilly, the mother of Kelli said, getting a nod in reply from her husband.

"Hmm . . ." Maple thought for a moment "Error, can me and my boss speak to you for a moment?" Error looked at them, slowly nodding. Maple gestured the glitchy skeleton to follow her and her boss to another room close by, Error noticed this and followed, getting off the medical bed, leaving the room.

After a few minutes the three came back to the room. "We have come to an agreement. Seeing as Error seems to trust you, we will allow him to live with you for the time being, obviously he would have to come back after some time, for information and research. Since you said that this 'Amelia' you speak of knows things about multiverses, we were thinking that you could show her Error. I must say though, I think it would be best that Error would be kept secret for now."  Jessie, the boss of Maple, asked. There was a short pause before Lilly glanced over to her husband, she nodded, then looked back at Error and the two scientists. "We allow it. Kelli seems to really like you, Error. Also, Amelia is our teen daughter, she keeps on saying about these alternate universe things, including random stuff about multiverses."

Kelli carefully got off the bed and waddled over to her parents at the sound of her sister's name. "How exactly are we going to get Error out of here without him being seen?" David asked "Well, there is a back entrance you could use, it is mostly used for staff, seeing as it has the staff car-park outside the doors, you could go drive your car there and we could meet up there?" Maple replied "Sounds good" David continued.

David left the building to go drive the car to the staff car-park, the rest all moved fairly quickly to the back entrance, trying to not pass by anyone on their way. They successfully not passed anyone on their way.

"Error, have you ever been in a car before?" Maple asked nervously "Onc3, it w^sn't the B3st exper|ence, may I sAy." Error answered, shivering at the memory.

------ Flashback to that dreadful day ------

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . . !" Cross screamed, his sun glasses almost flying off his skull, luckily, they were taped down pretty well. Error was screeching in the back seat. The gang were sitting in a bright blue convertible. It was mid-multiversal-summer in the AU's, seeing as most AU's have the exact same weather pattern. They thought it would be a good day to cruise along a road by one of the beaches in an Underswap Surface Timeline at around fifty miles per hour. Nightmare had even bought a car and everything! Somehow, Dust had ended up in the drivers seat, yippee . . .

Lucky for them, the road was empty, and it was a very long stretch of road, with a U-Turn point at both ends. Nightmare had chosen this spot himself, he was quite proud that he chose such a good spot.

 Error continued to screech in the back seat, clinging onto Killer who was next to him, meanwhile Dust and Cross were having the time of their lives, Nightmare was internally enjoying it, and Horror was almost as terrified as Error was. 

------ End of flashback ------

Error was snapped out of his thoughts when David's car showed up, halting at the entrance. He got out and opened one of the doors to let Kelli and Error in, who instinctively hopped in, putting on her seat belt. Kelli was pretty smart for her age, and a quick learner, though she acted very childish. Error got in after her, also putting on his seat belt, though, he may or may not have put the seat belt in the wrong slot, Error didn't very care though, it still worked as it should.

The car ride was fairly short, they passed by a few big buildings on the way, an ice-cream shop catching Error's eyelights for a moment.

 Error looked at his 'new home for now' in awe. Yes, he normally stayed in Nightmare's Castle, yes, a CASTLE. Which would be amazing for most people, but this place, was beautiful. The house was a cottage-in-the-middle-of-the-woods kind of styling, though it was plonked smack bang in the middle of the large town. It was quite large. There was a big garden in the front, a swinging chair in the center of a thin and not very deep ring of water, a small pathway made of stepping stones making its way to the chair. There was a tree with well worn steps to climb up it, much easier to climb into than the Tree Of Feelings in Dreamtale from what Nightmare had said in one of his stories that he'd told the gang about Dreamtale, he surprisingly liked to talk about his home AU.

The car halted to a stop at the end of the drive way, David and Lilly getting out, Kelli opened one of the doors, unbuckling her seat belt, Error following after her, shutting the door behind him. The destroyer was surprised at the small human's intelligence at what he assumed her age was.

Kelli ran up to the door, her parents already there before her, unlocking the door. "Amelia, sweetie, we're home! We have a guest too!" Lilly shouted. There was a shout back from the floor above, footsteps being heard quickly making their way to the staircase. Error took in his surroundings. The inside was far more modern, the walls were covered in very pale brown wall paper. There was a modern looking kitchen with some paper lantern light covers. There was a large living room at the far end of the room, a big television balanced on a short wooden mini-bookcase. A huge grey five seat sofa on top of a fluffy black rug.

The human that Error guessed to be Amelia raced down the stairs in one of the corners of the room. Her eyes went wide when she saw the skeleton.

"HOLY CHEESE- WHAT IS THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION DOING IN OUR HOUSE?!"

---------------------------------------

Well, dang, this accelerated quickly. Amelia seems to know Error, but how? 

"OI GIMMIE THE MIC-" No- It's MY turn right now, be patient. "HMPH-!" Yeesh, you'll get your turn, just give me a second, OK?

 I'm leaning towards making this Destructivedeath, or Errorberry. I dunno', really.

"SERIOUSLY BEAN, THERE'S BETTER SHIPS THAN THAT. LIKE- BERRYERROR AND ERRORDEATH." Those are the same ships- "SO?" Goodness . . . "GIMMIE THE MIC NOW." Alright, fine, fine.

------

"DUDES I'M BORED-" "So? Not my problem. I got you Mc.Donalds, isn't that enough? Idiot." "I ATE MY MC.DONALDS AGES AGO." "Does it look like I care?" "YES." "Alright, yeesh, what do you want? Monopoly again?" "YES PLEASE." "Alright, alright, no need to shout."

XxXxCup_Of_TeaxXxX Has left the game.

-CutiePinappleQwQ- Has joined the game

"Yo- I'm back, I see we're in Underfell now . . ."

------

-Bean