Ink interrupt's Error's Octonauts watching time.

"Alright, Ink, you 'got this. You just need to go up to Error, and ask him. Not that hard? Right? Oh who am I kidding, it will be torture to him even just seeing me try to talk to him. Pull yourself together Ink, you just need to ask Error if it is true, if it is, apologize for everything and try to make it up to him. Got it? You can do this Ink, you're just going to have a peaceful chat with your arch nemesis who you have unknowingly abused greatly for eons . . . Simple? Right? Ehehehhhh . . . " Ink whispered to himself, trying to gather up what little courage he had. What Ink was about to do isn't as easy as saying "Hey Error! Are you actually forced? Yes? Oh I'm super duper sorry about mentally, physically, and verbally abusing you for centuries! I won't try to kill you when we get home, and instead I will get you chocolate! Whoopie, yay you forgive every mean thing I did to you! Yay!!!!!1!1". It is much harder than that, therefore Ink was panicking on every little word he had planned out in his mind that he would say to Error, even in the unlikely event that he says no.

Ink breathed in, though he has no need to since he's a skeleton (albeit magical), and walked over to Error who was sat on the sofa in the living room. Error was watching something on Amelia's phone, wearing headphones. Ink caught a glimpse of a . . . Polar bear wearing a hat, and a cat with an eyepatch? Before Error hid the screen from view after noticing Ink was watching him.

The glitchy skeleton on the sofa sighed "Wh^t d0 you w^nt, Ink? I wa$ busy." he asked in annoyance, not because of Ink being there, but having to stop watching his beloved Octonauts. Error noticed Ink wasn't acting like he usually was, instead of being the big cliché hero of the story, he was acting like a shy, timid, background character. "Ink whY ar3 you act|ng so w3ird." Error asked, trying his best to sound semi-emotionless, and not at all any care for the fellow god. "Error . . . I think we need to talk, in private please?" Ink asked nervously. Error blinked a couple times, registering what Ink had said. 'Is he going to try to snog me or something? Ew. I thought he was fangirling over Dream.' Error thought to himself, he very much disliked the thought of Ink trying to kiss him, knowing even death could do better (quite literally Death, as in Reaper, but he didn't mean it that way- Sinners). "HmM . . . A/riGHt." He reluctantly agreed.

Dream, Outer, and the humans were doing stuff outside, only Ink, Error, and Reaper were still inside. Reaper was getting himself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, so Ink and Error went to the spare room upstairs in the house.

"Error, this is going to kill me trying to say this, so uhm, expect me needing to pause a couple times . . ." Ink said even more awkwardly than when he asked to speak with Error. "All\lright th3n . . ." Error cautiously said. "Okay, first a question . . . Error, are you . . Uhm . . . DoesFateforceyoutodestroyAUs?" Ink said quietly and quickly, wanting the conversation to already end. Error had understood what Ink had said, and was shocked to say the least. "W-h^TtT, h0W d|d y0U f|ND 0uttTt? WH0 T0\D Y0U, D|D OUTER T3\\ Y0U?! I T0\D H|M N0T T0 T3\\ ^NY0N3!" Error ranted, thinking that Outer broke his promise as to not tell anyone, not even his brother, which is a hard task for a Sans to do, they hate lying to their brother, and they hate making promises. Ink was taken back by the sudden show of emotion from Error, "Error, Outer didn't tell me anything, I found out everything from the 'Undertale Wiki' thingy. Before you say anything more, Error, I'm sorry, I really am sorry . . . You were just doing your job, that you were forced to do, an-and we attacked you, and the Bad Guys, stars I know this is h-hyper cliché, but really, I'm sorry. It was utterly stupid of us to ever think you enjoyed hurting innocents, I p-promise I'll tell Blue to call off all attacks, and ma-make it so you don't have to live in that retched void ever again, you could have your own little place in Outertale if you-you like? I'll build you your own little spot on the cliff, w-with a tv that can play Undernovela, and a hammock there, and an-anything you l-like. You'll never be feared again, and you wouldn't be attacked on sight whenever entering an AU, star and void, I'll show you the Doodlesphere if you really want to . . . I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you. I'm sorry." Ink started sniffing and stuttering with his words, he sat down on one of the beds, only being able to whisper out the last couple words before bursting out crying randomly. Negativity coming off of him in tsunami sized waves. Ink had decided to leave out knowing that the other was a geno, said glitched skeleton, Error, was taken back. He'd never seen Ink cry like that before. Nor was he prepared for the giant speech. Error was truly, for one of the few times in his life, dumbfound.

He just stood there, not knowing what to do. Comfort him? Ink likes being hugged, so that won't work. Say 'It's okay'? That might work. Try to make Ink happier so that when Dream comes to find them, and doesn't turn to stone? Probably best option. Error thought. Nightmare would have his head if he found out he was the reason as to why Dream was stuck in stone for another five hundred years.

"H-h3y, uhm . . . |'m te^r-able at pun$, bUt I put ^ ske\e-t0n 0f 3ff0rt |nto th^t fir$t on3, th0ugh I th|nk I'l\ h^ve to PUt m0re b^ckb0ne |nto th3 n3xt few one$, s|nce t|bia  h0ne$t th3y ^ren't veRY hum3rous." Error tried his best to make Ink happier, and succeeded in making Ink laugh, he sat down next to Ink on the bed, although fairly far away as to not trigger his haphephobia. "T-those were g-good ones, Er-Error. Ehehh . . ." Ink said, his crying down to hiccups and sniffs.

"Ink? Are you in here?" A voice from behind the entrance to the room asked. Ink looked at Error, Error nodded. "Y-yeah, you can come in." Ink answered. The door gently opened, and Dream walked through, immediately rushing over to Ink and sitting down next to him, on the far end of the bed. "Ink what happened? I could sense your negativity from the garden, did you have another one of those moments again?" Dream asked, worry lacing his tone. Dream didn't seem to notice Error was there. Ink looked at Error again, Error hesitantly nodded this time. Dream took notice of Error now "Did Error say something to you?" Dream asked, though not showing any aggression to Error, since he isn't the kind of person to believe the conclusions he jumps to sometimes. "N-no, it was actually me who said something to Error. I talked to him about what I said the other day about something that I didn't know how you'd take . . . The traumatizing thing on the internet. It's about Error. Speaking of Error, ahem, Error, can I tell Dream?" Ink said "Y3ah, ev3ry0ne at $ome po|nt wil\ kn0w anyw^y . . ." Error answered. Dream looked at Ink in questioning. "Alright . . . So . . ."

------ Since I'm too lazy to do the entire speech, time skip to after Ink had explained to Dream ------

" . . . And that should be it" Ink concluded. "W-Wow . . . That is quite a lot to take in . . . But, Error . . . " Dream paused, he stood up and moved to be in front of Error, though out of reaching distance for obvious reasons, " . . . I'm sorry, Error, I really am, for everything. Me and so many other Sanses have hurt you, thinking you were a monster you are not. I will do my best to make it up to you" Dream bowed, he was internally cringing at himself, since he knew he wasn't the best at apologising to people, or talking to people in general, let alone his enemy. "|t's ok^y, Dream, it wa$n't y0ur fau\t that I b3came wh0 I am tod^y." Error accepted his apology, yet didn't expect the whole 'bowing' thing.

"Now, to tell Reaper . . . Everything . . . And . . . Ahem. 'The fact'." Ink sighed, having to pull back up the tiny amount of confidence he had left. "What do you mean, 'the fact'?, Ink?" A confused Dream asked, who had sat back down next to Ink. Ink cleared his throat "The fact that uhm, Error is a Geno . . ."

"H0W MUCH |NF0RM^T|0N D03$ TH^T W3B$T3 T3\\ Y0U! And why th^t of a\l th|ng$"

----------------------------------------

Star and void help. This is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cliche, but oh well, it can't be FGOD without having the cliche "I'm so sorry Error uwu!!!1!! Pls forgiv me!!! I won't hurt u anymoreeee!!!" yeehaw. Though to be honest not all FGOD stories need it- But it is a general sight in FGOD stories.

I spent so long on this chapter- For it only to be (the main part, as in not with the authors note) around 1500 words- I just wanted to make sure this was good, since it is supposed to be one of the most major parts of the story.

Error has resorted to using Amelia's phone to watch Octonauts so 'nobody' can watch him happily enjoy watching it. For the few people who may ask : Error's favourite character is Dr. Shellington, second favourite is Tweak.

There shouldn't be too many mistakes in this one- But if you see any, you know the drill at this point, tell me in the comments so I can edit it!

-Bean