{14}

| • • • |

FRIDAY // 6:30 AM

———THE HARSH BEEPING OF KUROO'S alarm clock shook you out of your sleep. He groaned, his arms still wrapped around you, and reached out, slamming the snooze button.

You sighed and opened your eyes, staring into the hollow of his collarbones. "Good morning, shorty," he said with a smirk. Your face flushed at his deep, raspy voice. "How did you sleep, after..."

"Fine," you responded. It was too early for social interaction. You closed your eyes and nestled closer to him, wanting to go back to sleep. You felt so warm and safe in his strong arms.

He laughed. "We have to get up, you know."

"No," you mumbled. "Five more minutes."

He ran a finger down your spine. "That's all I'm giving you."

He sighed and his breathing slowed down again. You almost fell back asleep when his blasted alarm clock went off again, and you cursed loudly.

"Mm, there's your five minutes," he said, rolling away from you and getting up.

"No, come back~" you whined as the blankets fell off of his shoulders. He stuck his tongue out at you.

"I'm gonna go have a shower."

You sighed and laid in his bed for another minute, then got up and pulled your uniform on. You rolled your eyes as you heard him singing in the shower and folded the clothes he lent you to sleep in.

You were buttoning up your shirt as he came out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel slung low across his hips. Your face turned scarlet and looked away from his muscles.

"Put a fucking shirt on, you goddamn idiot!" you yelled, covering your eyes. You couldn't get the image of him, shirtless, with water dripping off him out of your head.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He brushed past you to grab his uniform out of his dresser and slunk back into the bathroom.

You uncovered your eyes and scowled, gathering your schoolwork. You set it by the door as he came out of the bathroom, buttoning his shirt with a poorly tied tie around his neck.

You laughed. "Do you even know how to tie a tie?"

He grinned sheepishly. "No."

You strode toward him and untied the tie. You gathered it in your hands and retied it properly. "Much better," you said, brushing off his shoulders.

You glanced into his eyes and your heart started beating faster. You brushed hair out of his eyes before backing away.

You coughed. "Uh, okay well... I guess we should go."

"Mm, but you're eating breakfast first," he said,  grabbing his bag from the corner of the room. You picked up your things and followed him down the stairs.

| • • • |

You skipped out the door with Tetsurou right behind you. It was a warm, sunny day out. Almost too warm. You frowned. The school uniform would be too hot in this weather.

Tetsurou grabbed your hand silently, and the two of you walked to school together. You made it to the bustling courtyard in front of the school and let go of his hand, pushing past people to get inside.

Just as you entered the front door, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"What?" you said with annoyance. You turned around to see Tetsurou's phone in your face. You pushed it back a bit to see what he was trying to show you.