𝔐ꪗ ᭙𝔦𝔣𝔢

-   ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈   -

"Bella stop doing that or I will get crazy" I said a bit annoyed, when she played with her necklace nervously.
"Be careful how do you speak" she said simply but sternly.
"But you make me nervous for no reason damn"

-

In the three years we are married, I opened up to her more easily and I become more like her every day.
We shared literally everything, doesn't matter if secrets or just clothes.
I also accidentally killed a random person on holiday last summer because Bella bet me I wouldn't dare use the killing curse, of course I wanted to prove the opposite to her. It was a strange feeling, but I didn't have a bad conscience.

-

"Y/n are you listening?" she asked and snapped me back to reality.
"Actually, no I didn't, this book is interesting" I said distracted.
"You pay more attention to a book than to your wife?" she started joking.
"Was it something important?" I asked.
"Everything I say is important" she smiled
"In your opinion, perhaps"
"Attitude, you naughty little girl" she threatened.
"Okay, okay sorry" I said and raised my hands jokingly.
"Your apologies won't help you tonight" she smirked and winked at me.
"Oh fuck, what have I done"
"You know, I've already told you many times that nothing should be started that you cannot finish."
These are normal conversations between me and Bella.
I loved these conversations especially when we put them into practice.

On another evening, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I was tired because of work today.
Customers can be so rude and terrible, I wish I could kill some of them.
"Why are you looking like you're about to kill me, dear?" Bella asked as I stepped into our bedroom.
"Sometimes I hate people, but I could never hate you" I explained slow.
"Did you remember our argument last year, you said you hate me and never want to see me again" she called up my memory from the last year.
"Yeah and then you have seduced me" me I said in complain.
"Of course, you can't live without me anyway." she said.
"Mmm where you're right, you're right" I hummed in Half-sleep.
"So exhausting? "she asked stroking my thighs.
"Do you want to swap? Then you can find out!"
"Nah I think, I would kill them all" she laughed.
"I'm tired I want to sleep" I said.
"No problem baby just relax" she said and kissed me softly on my neck until I fell asleep.