𝔰᭙𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

(A/n, can we talk about her tongue? I'd like to🦋)

I was parking out of the parking lot to drive back home

I hate grocery shopping especially on Friday's.
I know I'm a witch but I wanted a bit of humanity in my life.
At home I carried the bags in the kitchen.
"Bella? I'm home now!" I shouted.
No answer. It was unusual for me that she didn't answer.
I went into the living room, she wasn't there. Also she wasn't in the bathroom.
I found her in the bedroom.
But she wasn't okay, her head was cupped in her hands and her eyes were empty.
"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I asked her worried and sat down alongside her.
Seems like she didn't notice me before.
She looked up and wrapped her arms around me immediately.
"Tell me, hm?" I stroked her back.
"Y/n, I wish I could tell you, today is a horrible day. Nothing works and I don't know what's wrong with me." she told me desperately. I never saw her like that. It felt strange to take care of her because it's her 'thing'.
"Now calm down, everything is okay with you-", "but why does nothing work, literally noting, am I cursed or something?" she asked concerned.
"let me finish Bella, No you're not cursed, you're just having a bad day. Every one has a bad day sometimes. That's totally fine" I explained and stroked the lost hair strands behind her ear.
"I didn't know, I'm sorry y/n"
"No no it's okay, maybe I can make the rest of the day better" I whispered.
She furrowed her eyebrows and gave me questionable look.
"I know you don't like the bottom position, but I want to have the control for today, please let me convince you!" I begged her.
"Try to" she whispered back with a grin.

-nsfw-

"Lay down and relax" I said and she did without hesitation.
I felt so powerful and to be honest I never expected that this will happen one day.
I crawled on the top of her and kissed her softly.
"So careful? When you do it then do it in the right way." she commented.
"Shush now! You're not allowed to talk right now!" I demanded sternly and kissed her jawline down her neck to leave some marks.
I totally forgot that I'm allowed to tease her for now.
I undressed her just leaving her in underwear.
My fingers danced on her skin while I kissed every part of her body.
"Please just do it!"she blurted out.
" Do what? More explanation, If I may ask my love. Watch your mouth I decide what to do not you!"

𝒫ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒱𝒾ℯ𝓌  -ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓍-

She definitely know how to play. She's so sweet when she is stern.
I didn't expected to say it but she's really good.
Of course I won't tell her, She shouldn't hope for anything.
I will ever have the control.
She began to rub the fabric in between, I moaned surprisingly and Reached out my hip towards her.
She began to insert her fingers awfully slow.
I would have loved to tell her not to tease me but unfortunately it's her first and also her last turn.

-

After she really teased me for fucking 10 minutes I reached my climax finally. She was kinda proud of herself.
"How did I do?" she asked laying next to me and cuddled with me.
"Well not bad, but you know who's got the control over you and your pretty body" I replied with a smirk, she blushed and snuggled her head into my chest as she always did when she blushed.
I chuckled amused and gave her a kiss.
"I like it better that way, I love you baby"