𝔦'𝔪 ᭙𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡

The sun shone through the curtains and I opened my eyes and yawned

This time Bella was already awake and I smiled brightly when I looked into her beautiful brown eyes.
"Good morning" she whispered in my ear before kissing it softly, I hummed satisfied.
"Morning" I groaned and cuddled closer to her and snuggled my head on her chest.
"Oh? So cuddly today?" she giggled and pet my hair while her other hand was around my waist.
"It's weekend lets just stay in bed, only with you!" I begged and she chuckled quietly, "It's okay but we should take a shower!"
The last days my wife was really considerate and she was so soft with me.
Usually she was more rough and seductive but she noticed that I tried to regain my mental health.
That's what I loved so much about her.

I took my clothes off and Bella did the same, she turned the water warm and stood under it, and held her hand out to me. I grabbed it and Bella placed herself behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist and her soft lips on my neck.
"Y/n Baby you need to eat more, you lost weight, I'm worried about you" she whispered between the kisses.
I knew Bella was right, but I'm so stressed out in the evenings that I often couldn't have dinner with Bella anymore. I often felt exhausted. I know that Bella only wanted the best for me.
"I can't watch this much longer if this continues I'll hand in your resignation, and I mean it!" she complained now.
I gasped for some air, "B-bella you can't, -" I started shaking in panic, "I need this job you know, we-we need the money and... Uh-"
"Will you stop now you silly little girl!" She started massaging the shampoo into my hair and continued. "Y/n Black, you know I love you and I all I need is you to be safe physically and mentally, I don't need a depressed wife at home who never has time for me cause she is always so stressed okay? It doesn't matter how much money you earn we both are strong witches and we can get what we want!" Lonely tears escaped my eyes.
" I don't want to be useless " placed my hands on her shoulders and rested my head on her chest again.
"stop talking shit you're never useless no matter if you have a job or not, understand?" she lifted my chin up with her hand and smiled encouragingly.
I just nodded in reply and we got out of the shower.
I wanted to dress myself up but Bella stopped me.
"I want to do it!" she said and grabbed my green cotton dress. I raised my arms and she pulled the dress over my head and pulled it down my body, I snickered briefly at her helpfulness, "and now?" she asked me in a sweet voice like I was a little child, "back to bed?" I pouted and took her hands in mine, she commented with a laugh and kissed me deeply.
I pulled the covers over both of us and felt her arms around me.
"Oh God Bella, I'm hungry now" I admitted and looked at her.
"Oh love I knew that, I told the elves to make us some breakfast, it should be ready in few minutes"
"You know me too well" I giggled and kissed her then buried my head in her neck.

-

(A/n, I've totally neglected that, I hope you're not angry with me)