Prologue

(Play Song)

Through out history, there have been many storys about great heros, borne to achieve greatness, Gilgamesh, King Arthur, Siegfried, Hercules, but then there are story's of heros that are unexpected, like the story of a demon named Sparda who protected humanity from his own kind and sealed the demon world, or the story of his twin sons, but that isn't important, this is the story of of a hero born from Sin.

(The Basterd Son Of Mundas)
(End Song: 1:10)
_____________________________________________
3 POV Location: Vatican (11 years before the beginning of the story)

On the streets a 7 year old boy with white hair is seen running, running from what looks to be a stray devil.

Stray Devil: you can't escape me child, you'll get tired eventually!

And true to his words the boy slipped and fell, the stray devil loomed over him, ready to go for the kill, but was stopped when it heard foot steps.

???: I'd advise you to step away from the kid.

The stray stared at the approaching figure, the stray then moved away from the boy and lunged at the man, but with one quick move, the stray devil was cut in half by a red glowing great sword.

???: that was disappointing.

The man then stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself.

(The sword he is holding is Wolf's Gravestone)

The mysterious man walked up to the boy, he nelt down to reach eye level with the kid.

???: hey kid, what's your name.

The White haired boy didn't say a word, he looked worried.

Zack: okay, I guess I'll tell you mine, my name is Zack Quarta, and yours.

The boy hesitated a bit, before he finally spoke.

???: m-my name, is Solomon.

Zack gave Solomon a kind smile, he then held his hand out for a hand shake.

Zack: its nice to meet you Solomon.

They shook hands.

Zack(thoughts): hmm, that's strange, I sense he's human, but also a devil, thats weird, if he is one, why is he here in the Vatican?

He staired at Solomon, for a while until he decided on something.

Zack: hey kid, you wanna come with me?

_____________________________________________
Time Skip (4 Years Later)

In the training grounds of the church an 11 year old Solomon was holding a wooden sword, he was in combat with 2 girls that where almost his age, one with blue hair named Xenovia Quarta, and the other had orange hair named Irina Shidou.

Solomon: to slow, to slow.

Solomon was dodging each and every one of their attacks, both swiftly and gracefully, the two girls were getting tired.

Zack: alright you 3 it's time to finish this.

They stopped their spar when Zack came in.

Zack: hey Xenovia.

She nodded.

Xenovia: sup, big brother, what are you doing here?

Zack: ah, mom told me to tell you she needed to talk to you about something, and Solomon we have a mission.

Xenovia nodded and left, Irina followed behind her.

Irina: bye, see you two later.

Zack: alright come on little brother.

Solomon just nodded and followed.

_____________________________________________
Time Skip (2 Weeks)

The mission, gone to shit, inside a destroyed church Zack was on the ground bleeding to death, his sword in his right hand, a dead fallen angel with 4 wings was laying on the opposite side of the church, Solomon is seen injured but okay, he was crawling tword Zack.

Solomon: Z-zack?

Zack: for the both of us.

Solomon was starting to cry.

Solomon: b-both of us?

Zack: Thats right.

Zack reached up with his left hand and held the back of Solomon's head, he then pushed Solomon's head into his chest.

Zack: your gonna...live.

Zack was slowly going in and out of consciousness.

Zack: you'll be... my living legacy.

Zack's left hand fell limp, Solomon rose his head from Zack's chest, some of Zack's blood got on his face, Zack had a smile on his face, he then rose Wolf's Gravestone in his right hand and gave it to Solomon.

Zack: my honer, my dream, they're yours now.

Solomon held Wolf's Gravestone tightly.

Solomon: I'm your... living legacy...

Zack was still smiling, he then closed his eyes, and took his last breath, Solomon started to sob, then let out a yell, filled with grief.
_____________________________________________

But like most story's about a hero, there will always be tragedy, whether it happen to someone important to the hero, or the hero himself.