When Stars Align (Lutteo and Simbar)

Background: The gang are at a Roller Skating competition. It's sort of an AU that would take place in season three but there are no spoilers or mention of anything that correlates to season three. A character does mention Mitchel but nothing specifically about him is said. Ships included are Lutteo (with angst) and Simbar.

Luna and Matteo both entered inside the elevator to head upstairs since it was their turn next to compete. They stole glances from each other and it was just pure silence in the air. They both couldn't help but stay angry at each other for their own reasons.

"C'mon Emilia hurry up," Ámbar demanded outside of the elevator.

"Can't you see I'm trying!" Emilia replied. Emilia was frantically unscrewing the latch that contained all of the buttons of the elevator outside. She pulled out her scissors from her back pocket and snipped at one of the cords. The elevator stopped.

"It stopped.." Matteo noticed.

"Chico Fresa, what do you mean it stopped? Can't you just press another button to go up."

"None of them work. The elevator is stuck," Matteo stuttered whilst frantically pressing all the buttons at once.

Luna covered her face in astonishment. Out of all the days and all the times it had to be now, right before it was their turn to perform and nonetheless with Matteo. The one person she didn't even want to look at right now or even be with. Luna pulled out her phone.

"Ugh there's no service. What are we going to do?" Luna anxiously asked.

"It's ok, calm down Chica Delivery. Someone is bound to notice and try to use the elevator. They will let us go and we'll be fine."

"Clearly you're forgetting one very important event. We were up next to skate and now we won't be able to make it on time! Plus how are you able to stay so calm? You must not care so much about this, only your album is all you worry about."

Matteo rapidly turned towards her. "Of course I care, it's just in matters like these it's important to stay calm. Plus you're not so perfect either Luna. You haven't stopped holding a grudge on me for what happened with the album and Bruno. You know I'm not like that anymore and I already apologized countless times," Matteo rebutted.

"Ok maybe I went a little too far there but lately you've been just so distant from me and the gang. Whenever we talk about competitions you lose interest and the closer I try to get to you, the farther you move away." Matteo stayed silent at her response.

Luna broke the silence and said, "Well I'm going to try to call for help."

"How?" Matteo questioned.

Luna yelled whilst banging at the door with her hand as a fist "HELP HELP! WE'RE TRAPPED IN HERE! HELP!" Matteo decided to do the same thing.

"Aww hear that Emilia, they're trapped. Poor things, well I guess they have to figure it out all on their own." Ámbar and Emilia cackled together. Emilia picked up all of her tools and placed it in her backpack after screwing back the elevator button latch so there will be no evidence that it was them.

"C'mon let's get out of here so no one thinks it's us." Emilia ran out the hallway and so did Ámbar till she bumped into someone. Her black, fringe shoulder bag falling to the floor alongside her phone. "Watch where you're goi- oh Simón! Uh what are you doing here?" Her mood and tone of voice quickly shifts when she notices it's Simón.

Simón bends over to pick up Ámbar's stuff like the gentleman he is. Ambar always loved it when he was nice to her but now wasn't a good time. She had to hurry quick before the others suspect it was her. "I've been searching for Luna and Matteo. They're needed now at the rink, they're up next to skate. Have you seen them?"