Introduction

Deep within the forrest of old, there is a legend told of two twins that are of the race man and elf, trained in riding and slaying of dragons. Once said to be many with an army so great they could destroy many a race, however majority had a good heart and those who didn't were faded in the shadows waiting for the darkness to spread. Indeed the darkness spread across the land as dragon riders fought against each other and the dark power of the one ring brought destruction and war to all races. Under a common enemy an alliance was made to help fight against the darkness. After much loss they finally won the dark lord had lost and the One ring had been taken but not destroyed the ring was lost when a group of Orcs ambushed the group of men never to be found again.

The race of Dragon people were said to be extinct, however not many people knew of the youngest pair of twins to survive in the forest of old living in peace with their growing dragons. The only company came of that of a grey wizard, who quickly found himself in the company of jasper and jade dragonslayer and famous dragon slaying blood line. The wizard known as gandalf quickly found the twins temper and often wondered if they even liked his presence. But after many years he found the Twins were protective of him and though they didnt show much emotion to those ither then each other and their dragons they were great warriors.

Thats were our story begins with Gandalf visiting the twin in the forest of old...

.......................................................

Sorry for the short begining but I needed an introduction to give you an overveiw of the story. The cover picture is Jasper, you'll learn more about him later.

Thanks for reading my Lil Wise Owls!