Henry the Man-Beast

So instead of Chloe going to dinner with Henry, it is going to be Ari. Why? Because so it can go with the story line. Charlotte isn't going to be in the first scene. Because she is helping Ri with her makeup and getting ready for her date with Henry. Let's get on with the chapter.

Bri's POV
"Man why do have to organize the stupid storage room?" Henry complains as he brings out more from storage. "Shouldn't your Dad be doing this?"

Henry and I are organizing the storage and we didn't like it. Henry especially because he has a date with my sister, and he didn't want to be here, which is understandable.

"I don't know." I shrug. "Just tell me what that is so I can write it down."

"Its a big heavy thing with words on it." Henry explains and  I roll my eyes.

"Great. Another big thing with things in it." I said sarcastically remarked.

"I think the only person thats enjoying this is Stella." Henry said making me turn around and seeing Stella go to a box and knocked it over.

"Ya think." I said to Henry and he chuckled a little.

I gasp when he started getting electrocuted by it and I begin to freak out as his body got zapped.

"What the shizzle!" I exclaim as I start having panicking a little.

Moments later, it stopped and Henry stood there in fear and shock.

"What are you doing?" I asked him still shocked. "Dad said not to mess with this stuff."

"I wasn't messing with it. I just leaned on it." Henry protests.

The sprocket opened and Dad and Schwoz walked out, arguing over something. I heard wild monkeys and gave up trying to figure out what they were arguing about.

Dad spotted us. "Okay lets ask them."

"Ask us what?" I asked.

"If you kids had to choose, would you rather-"

"Be eaten by wild monkeys." Dad continues.

"Or get boiled in a big pot of soup." Schnoz finishes.

"What kind of soup?" Henry wonders. "Hey, Ray. Can we finish going through all this stuff tomorrow?"

"Why? Its only five o'clock?" Henry reasons.

"I know but..." Henry begins.

"He wants to leave early-"

"Don't tell them!" Henry snaps at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." I said pulling out my phone to check in on Ri.

"Henry has a date!" I blurted out and Henry gave me a look and I stuck my tongue at him.

"Aw, why did you have to-" Henry groandls and he turns to Dad and Schwoz who were smirking at him. "Its not a date."

"You told me it was a date." I protest.