Business Partners

"Just give up, Touya... You'll never be able to surpass All Might... You can't be a hero... Find a different path..."

"You replaced me! I can be strong, father just give me another chance!... Stop... where are you going?... Daddy?... please don't go... Look at me!"

"Touya! Get away from him!"

"I'm going to kill him! Shouto ruined everything!"

Dabi's eyes shot open, awaking from his nightmare. The last thing he saw was a knife in his hand, charging at his baby brother. "I remember..." a drop of blood dripped down from his stitches. "I hated you so much. The moment I saw you I wanted to kill you for taking him away from me. Now... I just want you to be safe. And for him... I just want our family to be back together a- Can't even say again. Seemed like we were always broken..."

Suddenly the phone that was resting beside him pinged, indicating that he had gotten a new message. It was from Yoku.

It read:

[Playboy: We decided to leave you out of this one, Hotshot. Wouldn't want daddy gettin upset that you're still hangin out with the likes of us.]

"That damn asshole." Dabi held the phone tightly and typed back.

[If you get anybody caught or hurt, I'll kill you myself.]

[Playboy: Turn on the news and see what happened for yourself]

Dabi groaned and turned on the tv and every single station was talking about the Hero Commission conference that happened at UA this morning. Seeing all the chaos and destruction, the only thing Dabi was able to think of was if his brother was okay or where he was in that moment. He was beyond angry.
__________________
"What the hell!?" Dabi slammed Yoku against the wall, "Are you all fucking stupid!? What were you thinking!?"

"It wasn't our idea." Yoku smirked, licking the blood from his busted lip.

"Well then who is it that I have to incinerate?" He growled as steam humidified from his pores.

"Touya, killing your allies is foolish." Dabi turned around and his jaw nearly hit the floor, "After all, there are strength in numbers."

"Shouto..."

"Long time no see, brother."
______________________
*flashback*

"Mr.Aizawa.... Vlad... What the hell?" Bakugou shook under their strong grasp on his shoulders. This couldn't really be them. It had to be a villain that copied their appearance, or maybe they were under the influence of a villains quirk. There was no way they were acting on their own free will.

"As I was saying," Shouto stepped forward, tipping Bakugou's head up so that he was staring into his eyes, "You're either with me or against me." He smirked, "So what's it gonna be?"

"Go to hell." Bakugou spat and attempted to lunge, only for him to be shoved into the dirt by Vlad King. "C'mon, snap out of it!" he begged the teachers, "What kinda heroes would let lame ass villains control them!?"

"Control?" Vlad chuckled sarcastically, "More like free will."

"What are we gonna do with him, Todoroki?" Toga skipped around with a knife in hand that was just waiting to be stained with blood, "Can I stab him?"

Aizawa binded the crazy girl with his scarves, "Control yourself. There's a reason why the hero's always won when coming face to face with the league. You all never consider your options and are too quick to act on emotion."

"He's right." Shouto agreed and took the knife out of Toga's hand. She blushed the moment his fingers grazed against hers. "We can either kill them or force them to join. I personally know which choice I'd pick."