7.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

@taliharmon:It's wine-o-clock with my girl S🍷

@taliharmon:
It's wine-o-clock with my girl S🍷

yamisotrue, jordynwoods, romeflynn & 945,347 people liked this

+

As soon as Tali came back home, it was not before long that Sophie flew out to see her, as they both got comfortable on the couch with their glasses of chilled red wine. "I have missed so much!" Talia pouts as she looked over at Sophie, who mimicked her.

"I did too," Sophie told her sweetly, "though Donnie missed you more." She added, taking a sip of her wine.

"Same here," Tali gushed at the mention of Adonis. "I cannot thank you enough, Sophie, for being comfortable enough to let me be in not only his life but yours," Tali said to her, some people might know what they have been through from what leaked to social media, but only the close-knit family knew just how far they have come.

"You have no idea how I am happy that Drakes so obsessed with you," Sophie smiled,

"He is not," Tali sighed, rolling her eyes. Of course, Sophie was right, but Aubrey was not obsessed enough when it came to Tali to act right regarding their relationship.

Sophie was over wanting to be with Aubrey the moment that he tried to have got an abortion. At first, Sophie hated to admit that Aubrey only wanted to be with Tali and not her. After a while, once Sohpie began to know Tali, she realized why Aubrey loved her so much. "Keep lying to yourself; you are the only thing that's right in that man's life." Sophie voiced, "especially in Rome—"

"Sophie, do not start," Tali sighed.

"Tali, come on! You deserve to be happy, especially if Aubrey cannot do it." Sophie told her, "you will always be a part of Donnie's life, and you know this." Sophie reassured her.

"I know," Tali mumbled.

"And the fact that I cannot share your proposal video from last weekend is killing me." Sophie whined, "I do not know how Rome is dealing with this," she said.

"He freaked out when he found out that I was at Aubrey's," Tali confessed,

"Maybe because he knows how Drake feels about you," Sophie said, "please tell me you told

Drake about Rome finally?" Sophie asked,

"Well," Tali whispered, downing her wine, reaching for the bottle that sat on the coffee table for a refill.