𝟸𝟼

chapter edited

next morning, at school
we've arrived at school. we got off and seen ale with that blonde girl we talked about yesterday. we walked up to them.

ale: "hey guys, this is victoria. vic these are my very close twin friends: y/n & alvaro."
y/n&alv: "hey victoria!"
vic: "hey!! you guys can just call me vic"
y/n: "alright, you're very pretty!"
vic: "thank you!! so are you!!"
y/n: "thank you!"
vic: "so cool that yall are twins"
alv: "i know right, but she can sometimes be annoying"
y/n: "shut up, so are you"
alv: "anyways, do you know anyone else besides us?"
vic: "um, just mattia and the girl he talks to aka my friend jenna"
y/n: "so that's the other girl we're meeting later"
ale: "yup"
alv: "or actually now"

i turned around, seeing mattia with the jenna girl. mmk

tia: "hey guys, this is jenna. jenna, this is the twin siblings, alvaro & y/n"
y/n&alv: "hey jenna!"
jen: "hi!"
(𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙)
vic: "are those your other friends?"
ale&tia: "yup"

i ran up to kairi, hugged him, then helped him by carrying his bookbag.

ale: "guys, this is vic & jenna. girls, this is josh, roshaun, nessa, kairi, & robert."
them: "hello!"
girls: "hi!"
ness: "you guys seem pretty nice"
girls: "thanks!"
alv: "let's go inside, i'm cold"

we head inside and talked in there. the bell rung and head to our classes. vic & i had chemistry together, so we walked there. we head inside and seen cynthia looking at us. she rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. bruh, what's her problem?

(𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜)
vic: "did you see that?"
y/n: "yup, ignore it. she's a bitch"

we sat down in our seats.

class was over and i packed up my stuff. i was waiting outside the door for vic. she came out, then cynthia did. cynthia tried to be slick by giving vic a dirty look.

y/n: "why is she giving dirty looks for?"
vic: "probably mad & jealous"
y/n: "yup, for sure. but if she does anything to you or jenna, you can let me know"
vic: "gotcha"
y/n: "alright, cya"
vic: "cya"

we then head off to our second periods. why is cynthia giving vic a bitchy face? can she not mind her own damn business? damn, be getting on my nerves.
nessa's pov
i was walking to second period with jenna, since we had it together. we spotted cynthia in the halls. she gave us a disgusting look. the hell.

jen: "the fuck is her problem?"
ness: "probably mad and jealous"
jen: "idk why she would be jealous, when she has a whole boyfriend"
ness: "for real, she's probably gonna cheat on him too"
jen: "yup, like the hoe she is. probably gonna go after one of his friends"
ness: "homie hoppin"

lunch
we were all at lunch, and we invited jenna & vic over.

y/n: "bro, cynthia gave vic a bitchy face for no reason, earlier"
ness: "she did the same to jenna"
jen: "idk who the hell she think she is, but she ain't givin me nothin"
ale: "she's obsessed, that's what"
rob: "she keeps looking at us for no reason"
tia: "fuck her hoe ass. she gotta control her eyes"
y/n: "she gets on my fucking nerves"
ness: "she makes me wanna beat her ass"
alv: "why would she glare at us, when she has a whole boyfriend she can stare at"
jen: "she's a hoe"
ness: "she's gonna go hook up to one of his friends, i already know it"
ro: "imagine if he ran back to mattia"
kai: "fuck both of them. if he does, he ain't getting no damn forgiveness from anyone"
y/n: "if this keeps happening, i'll simply confront her"
vic: "but, won't that cause drama again?"
y/n: "yeah, but she's the one who keeps glaring at us for no reason and it bothers me. if something bothers me, i'll simply point it out."
ale: "let's see how this day will go"

we continued to talk, with the remaining time of lunch period we had. vic & jenna are very sweet. we've gotten really close with them.

°『☟☟』°