𝟼𝟶

08 • 22 • 20 - gender reveal
the day finally came: gender reveal! i was super excited to finally find out the gender of my baby. nessa has the envelope with the paper saying the gender. she's the one doing the gender reveal and i thank her so much. i can't wait for everyone to get surprised. it was just close family/ friends event only, so it was just mine family, kairi's family, the group (including their families) and my cousins. it's gonna be so much fun. the party is gonna be held at my house, in the backyard. so i was getting ready at jenna's house, to where she was also getting ready. i was wearing a plain light blue tight dress, with grey denim jacket. yes, i'm team boy. i came out of jenna's room and head downstairs. she was wearing a pink crop top with some shorts on, so she was team girl.

"hey jenna"

she looked up from her phone. she looked at me in shock.

"omg, you look so gorgeous! and you're team boy huh?"

"yes ma'am"

"i think it's a girl. having a mini you- awe"

she pouted. i chuckled and checked the time. it was almost time for the gender reveal, so jenna started the car and drove back to my house.

we arrived and seen nessa outside. we parked and got off. we walked towards her.

"hey nessa, what are you doing out here?" i asked.

"omg hey guys! i was just about to call you and let yall know i was finished" she laughed.

"looks like we came at the right time huh" jenna asked.

"yessir. come check out the finished touch!"

she excitedly walked to the backyard, with jenna and i following. we arrived and i couldn't believe my eyes. the decorations was just immaculate, chefs kiss. omg, i can't my eyes over them.

"omg nessa, this is amazing! you did this all yourself??" i was so surprised.

"well, with a little bit of help of other people who know how to decorate really good"

"ohh okay, this is amazing! shout out to them and you! thank you so much!!" i hugged her.

"man, when i'm planning my gender reveal, nessa's the plug for this shit"

"girll, i gotchu" she dabbed up jenna. we laughed and i went inside. i went upstairs and seen my siblings getting ready.

"omg y/n, i like that dress on you. you can see the bump!" anna eagerly said.

"aw, thank you anna. so what gender do you think it is?"

"well, it's not like my shirt is pink" she said, sarcastically.

i rolled my eyed and chuckled. alvaro and gian came out of their rooms and seen me and anna.

"ima team girl" alvaro said

"nah i think it's gon be a boy" gian jumped in.

"i think it's a boy too, i'm 100%" i said, obviously agreeing with gian. damn, so suddenly everyone is team girl. we went downstairs and seen my parents. you could tell what gender they think it is just by the certain clothing they were wearing.