Love, Love, Love

A/N: This chapter isn't going to be super long, probably only like 1000 words (Most chaps are usually like 1800-2200). It's just going to have some cute Valentine's day fluff. I'll update again in 2 days like normal, and this time it will be after The Trial. Oh, and we're almost at 100 reads! THANKS SO MUCH!

_______________________________

Kurt:

Kurt laid on his soft bed, happily staring up at the white ceiling. It was the middle of the night, the night before Valentine's Day. He had been planning something really special for Blaine, and he couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw it.

Kurt soon fell asleep.

_______________________________

Kurt woke up the next morning, yawning loudly. Today was the day. He peeked over at Blaine's bed, relieved to find that he was still in a very deep sleep. Time to initiate step one of the plan! 

He went to the empty cafeteria, picking up all of Blaine's favorite foods. He quickly made his way back to the dorm, making sure he didn't spill anything. The bed shifted when he sat down on it, and his boyfriend rolled over, hugging his pillow cutely. 

Kurt gently shook him awake. "Wake up Blainey Days!" He said softly. Blaine slowly sat up, rubbing his half closed eyes. 

His eyes quickly widened when he saw the food. "Kurt! You didn't have to do this!" A smile crept up on his face.

"Oh yes I did." He replied, grabbing Blaine's hand. They both smiled.

_______________________________

"I prepared a song to sing to you." Blaine said, after a long conversation about how Wicked was the best musical ever.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Kurt said, nodding his head. He eagerly sat down on the edge of the bed, placing his elbows on his thighs. Blaine played the music. "Good choice."

Blaine smirked, then suddenly all of the Warblers burst into their room. It was a tight fit, but everyone was able to squeeze in there and have enough room to move. The Warblers started to sing their song, and Kurt almost screamed in shock.

A/N: I don't think I need to say anything new

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs

 But I look around me and I see it isn't so

Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs

And what's wrong with that?

I'd like to know

'Cause here I go again

I love you 

I love you 

Love doesn't come in a minute

Sometimes it doesn't come at all

I only know that when I'm in it

It isn't silly (at all), no it isn't silly (at all)

Love isn't silly at all, not at all

I love you

I love you 

I can't explain the feeling's plain to me (how can I tell you about my loved one?)

Ah, she gave me more

She gave it all to me

Kurt clapped loudly, tears now flowing down his pale face. 

He sniffled. "Blaine, and the rest of the Warblers," Kurt gestured at them. "Thank you, that was a wonderful surprise." He stood up, and went over to Blaine. He hugged him deeply, then placed a quick peck on his lips. Some of the Warblers oohed, but neither of them cared, they just enjoyed that little moment.

_______________________________

Later that day, Kurt pulled Blaine into his car - which he had recently gotten back from his Dad after re-swearing his oath to stop wearing knee length sweaters (What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him) - and they drove far away, so far that Blaine was beginning to question whether or not Kurt had kidnapped him.

"Are we there yet?" Blaine asked for the 100th time.

"You're acting like a little kid." Kurt said playfully. "But yes, we are almost there."

Blaine uncrossed his hands, and straightened up in his seat, glancing at his surroundings. Kurt was taking him to a small outdoor skating rink, far away from Westerville. He used to come here with his mom when he was a little kid. 

When they finally arrived, Blaine quickly got out of the car to properly look at where they were.

"An outdoor rink?" He asked. 

Kurt nodded. "I used to come here as a kid. I still remember the way here." He hadn't been here in well over 8 years, and it was shocking to see how much the area had changed. It seemed to be more hilly, and the actual ice surface was a lot smaller than what it used to be. 

Blaine looked at him in admiration. "But we don't have skates." 

"Oh, I have your skates." Kurt said, opening the trunk of his car. Blaine looked super confused, but his face straightened out when he saw his boyfriend pull out both of their pairs of skates.

_______________________________

As Kurt stepped on to the ice, floods of memories came back all at once. Memories of his Mom helping him learn to glide on one foot, memories of his Dad teaching him how to tie up his skates, and memories of just fun family time. Kurt was so lost in thought, that he didn't realize that Blaine was standing right next to him. 

"Are you okay Kurt?" Blaine asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Yeah, it's just, I used to come here with my Mom. This is the first time I've been here since then." He didn't let his tears fall, because he knew his Mom wouldn't have wanted that. Instead he grabbed Blaine's hand, and pulled him around on the ice. He shouted in shock, and both of them erupted in fits of giggles.

They skated outside until they were both frozen solid, and so tired out that they couldn't even walk anymore. They then headed back to Dalton to get some hot chocolates, and rest their exhausted bodies. 

"Kurt, that was the most fun I've had in a long time." Blaine said, flopping onto Kurt's bed. 

"Yeah, we should go there more often. I hadn't gone there since I was eight, so it was fun to remember some of the things that happened there."

Blaine smiled sadly, wrapping his arms around Kurt's chest. "That was the best Valentine's Day ever, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Not because of the skating, or the hot chocolate, but because I got to spend every minute of it with you."