The Football Game

Kurt:

His dream had been terrifying, like the rest of them. It had been about Karofsky and Azimio being the jerks they are. But this time it was different. This time he felt more determined to beat his bullies. The bullies that made him transfer schools to be safe.

 Even though Kurt knew he should be expecting the dreams to come true, it was always a bit of a surprise when they showed up. He didn't even try to avoid them, it was just kind of a part of life to accept that they were always going to haunt him.

 As he pretended to sleep - which he had gotten pretty good at lately - he thought about his dreams and what they meant. Many questions swirled through his head. Why were they happening to him? How were they happening to him? What do they mean? Soon he fell back to sleep, the warmth of Blaine soothing him. 

_______________________________

When he woke up the next morning, Blaine was still beside him. He stretched out, accidently hitting Blaine. He shot straight up, a confused look on his face.

"Why did you wake me up?" He whined, lightly banging his head into Kurt's shoulder.

"Sorry," Kurt giggled. "It was an accident."

"Well, it's time to get ready for school anyway, so it was a happy accident." Blaine said, giving Kurt a loving smile. He rolled his eyes at the reference. Suddenly, Blaine crawled on top of him, pressing kisses on his pale face. "School can wait."

"But- we need to go, to class-" Kurt said in between kisses. Then, without warning, the alarm clock blared, making them both jump. The loud sound filled the room, until Kurt shut it off. 

"Fine," Blaine muttered, getting out of bed.

_______________________________

During his lunch break, Kurt sat with Blaine in the cafeteria. They were talking quietly, and then suddenly got interrupted by the buzzing of Kurt's phone. It was a text from Finn. 

"Hey Blaine, Finn just asked us if we wanted to watch his football game

"Hey Blaine, Finn just asked us if we wanted to watch his football game. Do you want to go, we don't have to if you don't want to." Kurt said, looking Blaine in the eyes. Kurt watched as he contemplated in his head.

"Yeah, sure. It will be nice to see him again." He answered, giving Kurt another one of those perfect smiles. 

He quickly texted Finn back, setting his phone down carefully after.