Chapter 17

[ EXTREME CAUTION: Smexy scenes ahead. Be warned. ]

Rafael

I feel so hot, and honestly touching Seb's hard shaft sent electrifying shivers through my groin. A soft mewl escape from me when I saw him panting while I move my hands along his rod, gripping it tightly once in a while.

"That felt so good...ah.." Seb groan while he buck his hips along with my hand.

"You like that?" I said hoarsely while I rub his slit..

"Fuck!"

Smirking cheekily, I lick my lips and look down at his shaft as it twitch in my hands while droplets of precum slowly flow from the tip.

That looks so delicious!!

Gulping, I drop my head on his lap and lick his tip. He grip my hair and curse under his breath. And without hesitating I take him fully in my mouth. His tip almost touching the back of my throat, relaxing my gag reflex I start moving my head.

Moans and groans came from him, and it trigger my excitement making me move more faster.

Looking up, I saw him with a lustful eyes as he stare down at me. I pull back, letting him watch me as I slowly swirl my tongue along his slit.

His eyes turn yellow while his grip on my hair become tighter. He buck his hips, and with a long groan his body begin to spasm.

Shoots of cum came out from him as he empty all of his juices inside my mouth and like a deprive one, I swallow it all.

With a soft pop, I pull my mouth and lick him clean.

"How's that?" I murmur softly as I move up and look at him seductively.

He gave me an evil grin, while he tug my neck and smash his lips to meet mine.

Panting softly, he pull back. "Mind blowing.." He exclaim huskily.

I mewl at the sight of him, then straddle him. "Really?"

He brought his hands towards my butt cheeks and squeeze it tightly. "Very much so..."

A whimper came from me when I look at him, with pleading eyes. "Then take me.." I move my hips, letting the crease of my pants graze his already hard shaft. "Mark me..," Then I lick him from his chin up to his cheek. "Make me yours..."

His eyes glisten with lust and I can almost see that his wolf is on the verge from coming out.

"But Raffy, this is not the right place for it nor the right time."

Hearing his words I halt. As I move away a little from him and study his face.

Looking at him like this, I am sure that he felt the same way. He just don't want to force me.

Well, I can't blame him our relationship were not really stable for the past week.

Brushing his cheeks with my fingers I look at him tenderly. "Seb, there is really nothing wrong with the place nor with the time. I won't complain wherever or whenever you wanted to make love with me because its with you. I just wanted to be one with you, and I don't care about anything else..."

I saw his eyes glisten as he begin to tightened his arms around me. He peck my lips lovingly and look at me tenderly. "I can't really win against you, huh.."

A soft smile form on my lips while I wound my arms around his neck. "Of course, I'm Rafael Destone Constantine after all.."

To my surprise he shove me softly on the ground and hover above me, his lust is clearly swirling around his eyes.

Gulp...

***

Sebastian

My mouth water and I'm almost sure that drools already dripping on my open mouth. Panting hard I look at Rafael's naked body with hungry filled eyes.

He is so beautiful and crap, he's really mouth watering. "You look so beautiful, Rafael.."

He open his mouth to say something but a soft mewl came out instead, when I put a finger on his quivering hole.

I move my fingers inside of him, feeling his heated flesh clench around me tightly.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I groan, earning another mewl from him.

After a while I add another finger, as I pinch his left nipple with my other hand. Rafael arch his back when I tug the harden bud with my fingers then he start to move his hips while I piston his hole with my fingers.

Precum starts to flow from my tip and just watching him writhe beneath me is enough to make me cum.

Removing my fingers, he whimper softly but when he saw me move his legs wider he stop. "Are you ready?"

Rafael just nod, while he bite his lower lip as he look at me under his lashes.

Positioning myself in front of his entrance, I slowly enter him. But I suddenly shout when he buck his hips forcefully letting all of my length bury inside of his heated chute completely.

I begin to pant hard as I look down at him. He is a sight to see, as his eyes is full of lust and love. His lips is red and swelling after I heatedly kissed him. His hair is completely disheveled and his cheeks is glowing with pinkish color.

And I don't know why, but I think my hot rod harden more than before. Beads of sweat trickle down my chin and around my neck as my body heat up more.

Without hesitation I pull back leaving the head of my hard shaft and slam it back hard. A hard groan came out from Rafael as he encircle his legs around my waist.

Looking down at him, I begin to thrust in and out of him. Feeling every coarse of his sweet chute as it grip my shaft tightly.

Our breathing synchronize as we start dancing heatedly, and passionately. As our pants, groans and moans with the sound of skin slapping become our music.

Without totally pulling out, I turn him in his stomach and slam inside him more harder than before.

Then I took his shaft on my hands and tug it tightly. "Fuck Sebby! I'm gonna cum!"

Shoving inside back at him, I let out a long and hard moan. "Yes, me too!"

He move his head near me and kiss me hard, pulling back a little. "Then let's cum together.."

We begin to move more fast as my canine start growing. A growl came out from me when I shove hard and empty my seed inside of him while I bit his neck, marking him as mine.

At the same time, Rafael let out a shout as his body starts trembling as he he shoot his load in my hands and around his clothes that piled up under him.

Panting hard, I slowly pull out of him and gently lay him on his back. Lying beside him, I wipe the sweats that on his forehead and brush his bangs away from his face. Letting my fingers trace every part of his face.

"I love you, Rafael.." I whisper as I look at his tired face. His eyes soften and he bring his hands towards mine, intertwining our fingers.

"Not as much as I love you..."

______________