Chapter 9

Sebastian

I can't taste the food I'm eating. I don't even know what my lasagna was supposed to taste. It's such a waste, it's actually my favorite food. But with the heavy atmosphere in the air, forget eating, even breathing becomes more harder with every tick of the clock.

I envy my friends. They don't have qualms in eating their lunch. Especially, Kody and Seth, those bastards!! They're really enjoying this!!

But for me, I can feel my self getting suffocated with each passing seconds.

I don't know how the hell this happened??!!!

With, Rafael sitting in my right side who had gone quiet while he slowly nibbles his sandwich. And Jasmine to my horror who is sitting on my left while looking at me dreamily.

"So I'm thinking that we can go out tomorrow so that we can talk and know each other better.." Jasmine said, as she cling at my arm.

I grow tense when I heard a snap in my right, turning my head I saw Rafael's small hand clutching tightly at the water bottle as it slowly crumple on his grip.

Gulp..

"I can't Jasmine, I don't want to marry you. I thought your father already told you about it. Because I'm already in love with somebody else." I told her, while I remove her hands at my arm.

She pouted at me. "Yeah, your dad told my father about your suppose to be 'feelings with this certain boy'. They thought you're only having a phase, so they wanted me to wait. But I don't want to, because I'm confident that you will choose me." She said sweetly as she look straight at my eyes.

I heard a sudden noise beside me, then I saw Rafael stand up and when I look at him he is ready to bolt out of the door. But I tug his elbow and grab him forcefully towards me.

I can see the other students stop whatever their doing and watch us. My friends are gaping waiting for any action. And Jasmine is looking at me creepily while smiling smugly.

"Don't go Rafael, please. I know that it might be hard for you, and I can't blame you if you hate me--"

"What are you talking about, Sebastian.." Rafael said as he look at me quizzically.

I frown, "Well I thought you're angry because of what happened..."

Then a sudden laugh stop me from actually panicking.

"No, gosh Sebastian I'm not that shallow. And besides I know that you won't choose her over me. I'm much better than her and you won't meet someone like me..in your lifetime." Rafael mutter seductively as he rub my chest up and down while smirking at me, and I don't know why but a sudden desire shoot inside of me as he slowly licks his plump bottom lips.

I wound my arms around his slender waist as I roughly smash my lips on his. I moan when electric sparks on my lips as I let my mouth devour him completely.

More...

I move my hands on his back, caressing him tenderly. I felt his hands around my neck, and I pull him near me.

But someone tap on my shoulder, making me move away from Rafael's sweet sinful lips. I'm ready to snarl but instantly pale when I saw the red face of the principal as she look at us disapprovingly.

Crap...

--

Rafael

After an earful of lecture from the evil woman we are finally free to go.

"And please Mr. Silvester, don't kiss your boyfriend in the middle of cafeteria. What's the use of the key that you ask me this morning hmm.." She exclaim as she wink at us before Seb tug my arm while he led me outside of the principal's office.