First time he saved me.

Felicity POV

"Hey, Felicity. You in there?" My boss asks me waking me from my trance. I had just been thinking about Oliver. It had been a month since he asked me to be apart of "team Arrow" and I still hadn't made up my mind.
"Felicity I need that service report for Mr. Steel. " My boss says, he's kinda annoying.
"Yeah, I'll get on it right away." I say as I walk from his office back into mine.
"Hey, Felicity Mr. Queen is in your office." One of the assistants say.
"Okay.... wait what?! What is he doing here?" I say I didn't really want to talk to him because to be honest I was kinda avoiding him.
"I don't know he just told me to tell you that he was here, he's also super attractive." She says winking at me. I walk into my office.

Oliver's POV
"I don't know he just told me to tell you that he was here, he's also super attractive." I heard the girl at the desk say, I smile to my self then see Felicity walk in. Wow! She looks wonderful she's was wearing a pink dress with a princess cut down her back with her hair in a pony tail. She was so beautiful.
"So Oliver, Oliver!" I heard Felicity say waking me from her trans, I guess I was starring.
"Oh yeah hey." Say leaning back in my chair.
"What are you doing here Oliver?" See asks staring at me with the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.
"I came for your answer, I would like to know if your in or your out?" I ask leaning forward.
"Oh..... well I really haven't thought about it." Felicity says touching the back of her neck she was lying I could tell.
"Well I'll give you a few more days to consider, Goodbye Ms. Smoak. " I say walking out of the door.

Felicity POV

"Goodbye Ms. Smoak" was the last thing I heard Oliver say. What do I do, do I say yes and start my adventures with Oliver and Diggle or do I say no and just stay a boring IT girl? Ugh!! It's so hard why did he have to come to me for help?

7 hours later.....
I was still working on the device report that Mr. Steel needed. I look at the clock on my wall it's 9 pm. Wow I guess I better get going. I could stop thinking about Oliver and what he said. I could actually make a difference if I joined his crusade. I walked out of QC and down the alley into the parking lot where my car was parked.
"Hey!" A deep voice said as a tall dark man walked out of the shadows.
"Hey pretty lady what are doing walking the streets all alone?" The man asked, I just kept walking.
"Hey I asked you a question!" The man said yelling at me and grabbing my arm throwing me into a wall.
"You very pretty young lady, I like them a-little young." The man slurred.
"Please let go of me!" I screamed trying my hardest to get away. He punched me multiple times and grabbed my face.
"Oh no sweetheart it doesn't work that way, you do what i say. Now lay back don't move bec-" he was interrupted by an arrow being hot threw his hand.
"No how about you listen to me! You have failed this city!" I hear a man say with a deep voice before falling to the ground and becoming unconshes.