First time saying i love you ( pt 2)

"Felicity" the only thing I can think about. Where about two minutes from the abandoned hospital, and I have this feeling in my stomach that I think. no that I know it's my fault. If I had only said it back. Three simple words "I love you" she said it first. And I know I feel the same way about her. Why couldn't I have said it. If I had said it she wouldn't be locked up some where with a crazy person.
"Oliver this is not your fault" Diggle says jolting me back to reality.
"Yes it is Diggle, I should have been watching over her. She was-is my responsibility." I say.
"If you feel that way then fine, but don't just sit there and be silent, we need to come up with a plan. because we don't have felicity and we need eyes inside." Roy says. He has gotten to the point were he doesn't care what he says to me.
"I have a plan... Attack" I say as the car comes to a stop.
"Oliver, you can't just go in there half cocked" Diggle says trying to stop me.
"Your going to get one of us killed" Roy yells. I stop. What am I doing. I never go just go in. I know felicity might be hurt but, no if she's hurt then she's scared and she needs to be rescued.
"You and Roy scout the building, I'll go in and try to find felicity, and the person who took her." I say waking into the building.
"Oliver...... be careful" Diggle says.

(5 min later)

"Felicity" I whisper yell.
"Owier" I hear, I turn the corner and see felicity tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth.
"Felicity are you okay?" I ask as I rush over to her to untie her.
"Yes, I am now" she says as she wraps her arms around me.
"Who took you?" I ask.
"I don't know some man" just as she says that, Diggle calls me to tell me that he found the man that took felicity. Sadly he had jumped to his death.
"Okay, Diggle, I got felicity we will be right there." I say.

(3hours later)

"Oliver it's getting late I think I'm going to go to bed" felicity says. I brought her back to her apartment.
"Okay well I guess I'll go then" I walk over to her to give her a hug.
"Thank you Oliver for Saving me" she says hugging me back tightly.
"I... love.... you..... Felicity." I say.