Chapter: Rebel

Planet: Ekos

(IMPERIAL CALENDAR YEAR: 4th of September 1774):

Two days after arriving in Philadelphia doing reconnaissance, Grant had learned that events unfolding in the colonies were nearly identical to the ones on Earth with the Brits taxing the colonists as well opening fire on civilians in Boston. Taking a swig of his ale he tried to calm his nerves as he looked back over to Claire. "It seems that tomorrow the colonials will be holding their First Continental Congress."

Claire nodded to show him she was listening

"I planned on attending in order to rally support for taking more direct actions against the British. Because as it stands the Colonial Militia will not be able to stand up against the British army especially if they make use of the wizards they most certainly have under their command."

Silently thinking over how she responded she chose the way in which benefit her the most. "While I do not support you urging the colonies going to war, I know it must be based on if what you told me is true. I just hope that when you stand before the Continental Congress you remember to use personal pronouns rather than referring to everything in the third person."

Grant nodded at her. "Using pronouns would help try and show that we are united as colonists and that we have a common enemy." Grant briefly got up from the table another ale for himself as well as one for her. "Tomorrow is when the real war begins because they will not be able to find an excuse for what the British are about to do."

Claire feared for what Grant was going to do tomorrow considering he had the power to conjure things out of nothing.

"Hey, Claire I have some things to do before turning in. How about go upstairs and I'll meet up with you later."

She nodded as she left leaving him alone the table

(IMPERIAL CALENDAR YEAR: 5th of September 1774):

After finishing his ale he slowly exited the tavern and began to walk down the street shortly after midnight. Looking for a dark alley in which he could contact Gaius. Rounding the corner he continued to walk for about ten minutes before he found what he was looking for. "Gaius, search under purchase menu in the miscellaneous category for British soldiers circa 18th century"

[ I found two subsections within that category that matched your description]

Purchase Menu:

- Weapons

- Vehicles

- Armor

- Clothing

- Miscellaneous

  - British Colonial Officer

    - Lieutenant: 150 GC

    - Captain: 200 GC

    - Major: 300 GC

    - Lieutenant Colonel: 400 GC

    - Colonel: 500 GC

  - British Colonial Enlisted

    - Private: 5 GC

    - Corporal: 25 GC

    - Sergeant: 50 GC

"Gaius, I would like to buy 1 lieutenant, 2 sergeants, and 10 privates."

[Consider it done, Major Grant, Though I must say the idea that you have in mind is quite elaborate]