vancouver

While we were on the plane this little girl sitting a couple rows behind us comes up to Louis and says, "can i have your autograph?" 

"of course." Louis said, and took the napkin from her hands.

That little girl was the cutest, with her high pigtails and cute smile.

"what movie do you wanna watch louis?" I asked, when I was looking at our options of movies.

"erm.. what about that one, i havent seen that yet." Louis said as he pointed to the title, 'Isn't it romantic'

I looked at him in excitement, "omg, that's like one of my favourite movies. you'll love it."

I pressed the title and we put in one of the earbuds from the same headphone and the movie began. I was getting a little tired, so I layed my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and kissed the top of my head.

After the movie was over it was dinner on the plane. The stuardess came up to us gave us our so called "dinner" and asked what drink we wanted. They asked us which drink we wanted, I said "coke." and Louis had a "ginger ale." When I took the lid off of thee tin box a bit of steam came out and there was spagetti and some brocoli with tomato sauce. It wasn't so appealing, but when I look over to louis' dinner, I couldn't help but laugh.

my dinner~

  louis' dinner~

  louis' dinner~

"bahahahahahaha, these look so good-" I said sarcastically to Louis

Louis said, "yours looks just a little better than mine."

I looked over at Avery to see if her's looked any good. It honestly looked about the same as ours. She looked at me and made a half disgust face and smiling.

While we were eating Louis just looked at me and said, "i'm trying some of yours." and stabbed his fork into some of my pasta.

"wow, lemme try some of yours too then." I said.

Soon after we had finished our dinners and i went to the washroom. It was very tight and gross, so I went as quickly as possible. When I got back Louis and I went to sleep. I layed my head on his shoulder, and he layed his head on mine. After a while my eyes started to flutter and I soon fell asleep. I don't know about Louis but I didnt sleep that well but it was decent for an airplane sleep. When I woke up the lights in the airplane were pretty bright. We are almost there and it was obvious that we skipped breakfast, but the breakfast is bad anyways.

"how did you sleep?" I whispered to Louis as he tried prying his eyes open.

Louis said, "i slept quite well, i mean like i woke up like a couple times, but other than that it was guod."

After playing some card games, the airplane finally landed in vancouver, canada. Once the pilot gave us the all clear to stand up and get our baggages from the overhead bin above us. Louis got my things for me, which was nice because I can't really reach it. We waited in line in the rows for the plane to connect to the airport so we can get out.

We stepped off the plane and it instantly changed the smell of the apce around us. once we all got to the cabs, we took two to the hotel. , Avery, Izzie, Louis' mom, and I went in one cab, and the guys went in the other.

The hotel lobby was so nice.

Louis' parents went up to the front desk and got our key cards and then we all went to the elavators to go up to the floors

Louis' parents went up to the front desk and got our key cards and then we all went to the elavators to go up to the floors. Louis' parents were on the 10th floor, Izzie had a room to herslef which was on the 13th floor, and Will, Louis, Avery and I all were on the 12th floor. Avery and my room was room 314, while Louis and Will was 321, so just a couple of rooms next to ours.

When I tapped the key card onto the padlock and went in with Avery, it had a very moderny feel to it.

Me and Avery then got settled in, she took a shower, then after I did. We visited the boys' room to see if it was any different, but it wasn't really. So we went back to our rooms, watched some tik toks and fell asleep to the sound of the hotel tv still going, and yes there was a sleep timer on the tv so in the middle of the night it wouldn't just randomly still be on. I was exhausted.

happy valentines everyone<3