Chapter 4: Introducing the Servants

The disclaimer is in the first chapter, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________________________

Soon after Ethan had sent his answer to Bruce, they eventually talked to each other on the phone saying that they should seal the deal at the upcoming Wayne gala, in a few months. When Ethan told the news to his staff and daughter, they were all excited about this great opportunity, but Amaya, was nervous, ever since they were introduced to the world she feels like everyone is watching her, and since the media is always on the lookout for any mishaps like they always do (A/N: They're like vultures!), They can pretty much take a single picture of that mishap and create some made-up story of that.

Although, she was getting used to being an aristocrat, turns out she became a some-what prodigy when it comes to learning about being poise and sophisticated, but she still has some fun running around and exploring the manor, she even became close friends with the servants. And the best part is that they're all descendants of the servants, who served Ciel Phantomhive when he was Earl Phantomhive.

First, Roy, the descendent of Baldroy, the manors chief and military expert, Roy is a young man in his late 20s, much like Amaya, he looks exactly like Baldroy, except a bit younger. He was in the military but was dishonorably discharged from the army for the use of unauthorized weapons from his commanding officer, leading to both victory and deaths for his army buddies, after being kicked out Sebastian found him and explained about his great-great-great-grandfather, worked for the Phantomhives and even showed him an old picture of the servants for proof that he wasn't lying, and since he had nowhere else to go, so he went with Sebastian to London, meet the Phantomhives and learned how to cook, he's a great cook, but not better than Sebastian, and just like Baldroy, he uses the flamethrower, from time to time.

Next, Miley, the descendent of Mey-rin, the manors maid and long-range sniper, she's a young woman, about to be in her 20s, she lived a tough life and got mixed in with the wrong crowd, and she knows it, but it was the only way for her to survive, Miley was gifted for having her great-great-great-grandmothers extraordinary eyesight, not to mention she looks like her, which helped a lot for the gang she's in. Then everything went south when an abrupt gang riot happened, Miley didn't care much for her gang but they were practically the only people she considered as friends, so she took her position upon the roofs and started shooting down bullets, soon after the riot was over, few members of her gang were still standing until the police came to arrest them, all except for Miley, she kept hidden on top of the roofs until they left. After the police arrested everyone, Sebastian showed up and explained about her ancestor, showed her the photo, and even promised her a place for her to call "home", after taking her to London, she meets the Phantomhives and even became close friends with Amaya, she knew how to clean around a big place like the manor and underneath the whole badass, gangbanger persona, she's a nice and clumsy girl, much like Mey-rin.

Up next, Frederick or Freddie, the descendent of Finnian, Finni, the manors gardener, and muscle, Freddie is in his mid-20s, like Roy, and was an orphan all his life, he's a sweet and kind guy, lived on the streets almost struggled to survive if it weren't for his abnormal strength. Then one day someone found him and took him to an illegal underground fighting stadium, the one who took him forced him to fight the other competitors and even kill them to get all the winnings. After months of being imprisoned, Freddie finally had the determination to escape and kill his captor, after setting foot outside Sebastian was standing in front of him and told him about his ancestry and how he was born with incredible strength, even showed the photo, Sebastian told Freddie that he will take him to the manor where there are people who'll accept him despite his strength, and just like how Sebastian promised, the Phontomhives and the other servants welcomed him with open arms, he enjoys doing some gardening, he has a slightly green thumb but there were a few times where he screws up the garden, like Finni.

Finally, Ormarr, descendent of Snake, the manors footman, and (former circus member) snake charmer. He's in his late teens and has some scales on some parts of his body, just like Snake, all his life he always had interests in snakes, and able to communicate with them, and they always were interested in him. Some people considered him a freak since he had literal snake scales on his body and always carries a wild snake or two with him everywhere and some were amazed by his talent, but unfortunately, he was kidnapped and was going to be sold in a human trafficking/black market underground auction for his unique appearance. Though it was a big mistake for them; in the auction house, where Ormarr was being held captive, there were many rare, exotic and venomous snakes, and before anyone knew it, they were either running away for their lives, dying from a snakes' venom, or being choked by a snakes' constrictive grasp. After less than an hour, Ormarr calmly exited out of the auction house, while all the captive people and animals scattered towards freedom, he continued to walk forward with two snakes wrapped around him, then Sebastian suddenly appeared in front of him and, like with the others, he showed the picture and explained about his ancestry, even told him that he will be protected by others and be protected, much like Snake.

Seeing all the uncanny resemblance of all the servants and bits of habits from them, much to Sebastian's demise, they were much like their great-great-great-grandparents. And as much as Sebastian hates to admit it, the manor felt more like it was all those decades ago and he likes the familiar feeling.

A/N: I LIVE! Yay! We got to know the servants, sorry if you guys thought it was about the merger contract with the Waynes and the Phantomhives, and for taking so long again sorry, but don't worry the next chapter will be about the merger and a slight demonic reveal. till then, stay tuned for the next chapter of Prepare Gotham, for a Phantomhive.