Chapter 1: The Phantomhive History

This is my second story, everyone. Now this crossover story is something that has the combination of 2 series that includes: family, secrets, dark history, legacy, justice, angst, and crime-solving that we otakus and hero fans love; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler and Batman. The story takes place in the DC universe after Batman: Hush, and in this story, Ciel never turned into a demon and lived on his life with Sebastian by his side. The main protagonist in this story, is the descendent of Ciel Phantomhive, going by the name of Amaya, I do not own DC comics/animation or Kuroshitsuji!. Like in my last story I might change some things and I'll bring up some old immortal friends that Ciel and Sebastian had made into this, don't worry and once again, please go easy on me ≥3≤. This is a Damian x OC.( DO NOT STEAL STORY!)

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been years since Ciel had finally avenged his family's name when he had thought it was time for Sebastian to eat his soul but no, after what Hannah Annafellows had done, she changed the contract, now only Sebastian can only eat Ciels' soul when he dies from natural causes or a freak accident, and so Ciel lived on his life as "Earl Phantomhive" and "The Queens Gaurd Dog", he then came to age for him to marry Lizzie and started a family, and as the years continue to pass by, enemies continued to try to kill the Phantomhive family, Ciel knew that it will never stop, he then planned to secretly leave London to the states with his family, including the servants, and change the Phantomhive name to go unnoticed by any enemies who might be in search for them.

They successfully left, not before taking a few things and photos and Ciel sending a letter to the queen, telling her that the Phantomhives are leaving for good, and to reserve the manor and the family fortune in case for any future Phantomhives have rediscovered their true family name, by the time they've reached, the states they've removed the "Phantom" part of their last name and left it to just "Hive", they've kept it that way and managed to provide for their child, and with the help from Sebastian, he taught them how to do things on their own, without the help from servants,

As the years passed, Ciel fell very ill and he knew that he wasn't going to make it, Lizzie was very heartbroken she stayed by his death bedside, fell asleep while holding his hand and while his child stayed over with the servant, he didn't want his child seeing him at his weak state, he turns his head seeing Sebastian on the other side of the bed almost as he knew that Ciel's end was nearing

"So... you have come for my soul, finally Sebastian?" asked Ciel in a raspy tone to his demon butler

"Yes, it appears that the time has finally come, my lord" replied Sebastian

"So it has, but I do still have two more final orders"

"It has been a while since an order, not since I taught you how to do things on your own," said Sebastian with a smirk on his face

"You still enjoy having that bloody look on your face, whenever you see me in a weak state like this" responded Ciel with a small smile on his face

"Quite so, my lord, now tell me; What are my last orders?" chuckled Sebastian

"My first order is for you to take my ring after you devour my soul and hide it with the rest of the few artifacts that we had taken before we left London and hide it, where only a Phantomhive can unearth it," says Ciel as he takes off his ring and gave it to Sebastian

"And for my second order?" asked Sebastian

"Is to look after my bloodline, protect them from any harm, I want the Phantomhive bloodline to continue and to carry on my family's legacy if any of my descendants have discovered our true family's name, I want you to guide and protect them at any cost, that's an order" said Ciel as he took off his eyepatch showing his Faustian contract in his eye making the contract stronger.

"Yes, my lord" said Sebastian smirking, as his eyes glowed red

"Thank you for being loyal to me, all these years" and just like that Ciel took his last breath died, Sebastian then proceeds to consume his soul, the flavor and its texture was worth the wait, Sebastian was about to leave the room then stopped to look at the ring in his gloved hand.

"Don't worry my lord, I will make sure that your legacy lives on" after that, no one saw Sebastian Michaelis ever since. Unknown to them Sebastian has been keeping an eye on Ciels' child, watching them grow and live their life, completely unaware about their family's secret and as the years went on, the bloodline continued and Sebastian remained hidden from them and protected them, and waited to see if a descendent will unearth the box where all the evidence and ring that tells them that they're a Phantomhive.

Then the year 2004 came around and the birth of a baby girl named Amaya Hive was born and she was the Phantomhive who will discover a huge missing piece of her family's history and being in for one hell of an adventure.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: there you guys go, my second fanfic, I'll make some daily or weekly updates to it, so be patient if I'm taking so long and thank you for taking the time for reading my fanfics, so what will the future hold for new born Amaya?, how and what will she discover about something of her family's history and legacy, find out in the next chapter of Prepare Gotham, for a Phantomhive.