1

Unique Pov

Every night I dance on this pole and I wonder what my life wouldve been like if I finished high school and went to college .When I was in the 11th grade my mom died she was hit by a drunk driver as she was coming home from work. I decided to run away because I was scared to go into the system so I ran after while they  stopped looking for me.

"NIQUE" Bella said as she shook me of of my thoughts.

"What" I said.

"You didn't hear what Diamond just said?" she asked.

"No what she said?" I asked.

"She said that the niggas with the bag in there so we ready gotta perform" Bella said.

"Bet I'm finna shake this ass till they aint no more ass to shake" I said jokingly.

Bella laughed.

Bella is like my little sister we've know eachother for a year and we are really close sometimes the other strippers think that we've known each other longer. Diamond is like the mother of the strippers she helps us and gives us advice and things of that sort.

Xavier Pov

"Damnnn she bad" O said.

"Maneee stfu you think everybody bad" I said laughing.

Everybody joined in laughing.

"Noel but for real she sexy as hell the one walking around" I said .

"Ayyyy shawty" I said yelling to get her attention.

She started walking over I felt my manhood waking up already her body was in the shape of a coke bottle and her face was just everything.

She came over her and said" you wanted me" she asked.

"Yea" I told her.

"What you need" she asked.

Some pussy I thought but I said "your name" while smirking.

She giggled "my name is nique".

"My name Gree-" I said before she cut me off.

"I know who you are" she said.

"Well excuse me" I said.

We both laughed.

"Well can I get a lil dance or sum"I said studying her body.

"You got a stack" she asked with a serious face.

Dammm I thought she about her bread that shit sexy af I thought to myself.

"You already know"I said pulling out my stack.

She started doing her thang and mannee that shit was exquisite if you ask me.

Unique Pov

I was shocked that the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta wanted a dance from lil ole me. He was Fine as hell I thought to myself. When I got done dancing for him I picked up my money and I was beginning to leave he stopped me.

"Unique right?" He asked.

"The one and only" I said .

We both laughed.

"Well I was wondering if I could get your number?".

I thought about for a minute all I could think about was how he such a player and I was probably gonna end up being one of his lil hoes.

I finally said yes after being in my thoughts and we exchange numbers.

Xavier Pov

"That's how you do it" i semi yelled to my boys.

Silent,baby and O them was my nigga from day 1.

"What the hell you talking bout" Baby asked.

" I just got shordy with the choclate skin number". I said with a smile on my face.

"O lord" silent said.

"What" I asked.

"You know how you be mane you don't like to take females serious and  unique don't play that shit". Silent said.

"How you know her name" I asked confused.

"Unique and my ole lady close" silent said.

"Mhmm" I said.

I started thinking to myself unique was really pretty but I couldn't see myself ina relationship after what my ex did to I was on my DTB shit but she seemed so different I liked her vibe a lot.