2

Unique Pov

It's been two weeks since I met Xavier Aka Green and I really like him he is so chill and we talk about everything and it's just feels good.

Incoming call from Bighead💕...

My phone starts ringing and It was Xavier I answered.

"Yooooo" I said.

"Wassuh ma" he said

I started blushing and tried to hide it by putting him on pause.

"Nun mu-" I said before he cut me off.

"Aht aht take me off pause" he said with a lil attitude.

"Whyyy" I whined.

"Because I said so"he said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes and took him off pause and he had the biggest smile on his face.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"What you doing today" he asked me.

"Nun much thinking about if I want to go to work tonight"I said.

"Oh" he said.

"Yea" I said thinking of a believable excuse to hang up the phone it was getting a lil to dry for me.

"Um well I gotta g-" I said before he cut me off, I have never met someone who cuts people off so much I thought to myself.

"You wanna go to Olive Garden with me" he asked.

"Bet lemme get dressed". I said kinda smiling.

"Okay I'll be there in a hour". He said

I started getting ready and I was smiling the whole time.

Xavier Pov

I started getting ready to go to Olive Garden with nique and I'm not gonna cap I was kinda happy considering  I had this lil crush on her. Yup y'all heard right I got a lil crush or whatever but she making a nigga believe in love again.

I started driving to her house and that shit was pretty nice.

I shot her a text and told her I was outside.

Unique Pov

As I finished getting dressed I got a text from green that he was outside.

This was one of my good  dresses it hugged my body and I just really like how the orange complimented my skin

Xavier Pov

After I sent that text she came out the house looking like everything I ever wanted and needed. If only she knew what she was doing to me.

She came in the car and she complimented my outfit.

"Oh shit" she said.

"What" I asked in concern.

"I left my wallet in the damn house" she said pissed.

"Gurl bye"I said.

"What" she asked making this cute lil face.

"How else am I going to pay for my food?"she asked.

I just started pulling off and started driving to Olive Garden.

"I gotchu nique"I said.

" I'm not even going to argue I'll pay you back" she told me.

"No need" I said smirking.

Unique Pov

As we left the house I asked him if I can use his aux and he agreed. We were jamming out to some old school music. I was really enjoyed that moment.

*at Olive Garden*

As we walked in and got seated I felt green staring at my ass so I made it move a lil more than usual.

When we go to the table he pulled my chair out so I can sit "Thank you" I said while blushing.

"No problem mamas" he said causing me to blush even more.

*A hour later*

I really enjoyed his company it made me feel something that I havent felt in a while and I liked the feeling. He was dropping me off at my house.

"Thanks Green" I told him.

"No problem mamas".

We just were sitting in his car just looking at each other lost for words until i felt his hand under my chin and his lips on mine.

We eventually stopped kissing and I went in the house and got ready for work.