Marichat - Real Sweet But I Wish You Were Sober

Third person POV

Chat Noir was on duty for patrol tonight. He wondered what Ladybug was doing in her civilian life. He wondered if he really knew the lady of his dreams.

He had wandered to the Eiffel Tower and took a seat where he and Ladybug had often sat and talked after a battle or patrols. He sighed, why did Ladybug not like him?

He never understood. He did know you can't make someone like you and he accepted that, but everything he's done for her you would think she would at least show him some appreciation. He loved his lady but sometimes it felt like she didn't even appreciate him as a partner.

She always acted superior to him and all of Paris agreed with her. He would be lying if he said it didn't bruise his ego.

Marinette's POV

Luka invited me over today and we had a small get together. Juleka, Rose, Alya, Nino, and Alix were hanging out with us and Alix had brought some drinks she stole from her father.

"Woah guys what the hell?" I asked seriously starting to get uncomfortable

"Chill Mari you don't have to drink if you don't want to, I just thought that after the week we've had with all these akumas we could use something to take the edge off" Alix said smoothly

"Yeah chill girl you don't need to" Alya said taking a drink from Nino's hand and taking a sip

Everyone around me was drinking, even Rose. They would never pressure me to drink of course, but everyone else was doing it, maybe it wouldn't be bad if I had a few sips.

"Hey Luka could I try yours?" I asked shyly. The tall boy looked down at me and chuckled "you sure? I don't know if that's a good idea. Remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to." He said

"I want to" I said taking his drink and taking a sip. Bad idea. I immediately started to cough and had regret wash over me.

"Mari maybe you should start with something not as strong" Nino said laughing and handing me a different drink. I looked at him suspiciously as the burning in my throat died down.

"It's what I'm drinking don't worry it's not gonna burn like Luka's did" Alya said smiling and putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Go Mari! This is so exciting you've never drank before have you?" Alix said cheering and laughing at me. "No I haven't. I guess there's no better time than now to try it" I reassured myself.

"Aw little Marinette is growing up" Juleka said laughing. "Oh shut up" I giggled before taking a drink.

I waited for the intense burning to come but it was just a small reaction compared to when I took a sip of Luka's. "Oh, yeah that is much better. It's good" I said smiling and taking another drink

"To Marinette's first time! Cheers!" Luka said chuckling and holding his drink up. We all clinked our cups and went back to our seats and continued talking.

*time skip*

"Luka I think I should go I'm getting tired-" I slurred. Was I really drunk? I only had like 2 drinks. I guess that's what happens when you've never had alcohol before.

"I don't know if that's a good idea Marinette. Just stay you can have my bed I'm sure your parents won't mind just say you and Juleka had a sleepover." Luka said calmly rubbing my shoulder.

"N-nooo I'm fine seriouslyyyy" I dragged on. Was I really safe to get home?

"Marinette you can't possibly walk home it's too dangerous" he warned