CHAPTER 10:Sleep Over or Not?

VICTORIA'S POV

I am driving so fast. I'm sure I have missed some red lights and stops. But I don't care right now. All my brain can think about is Danny. I have hurt him emotionally and physically. I'm the worst person in the world. I only care about myself at the end of the day. How could I ever hurt my best friend, my soulmate?

I reach Danny's house in half of the time I need to get there .

I knock the door because I don't need Danny's family knowing I'm here.

Danny opens the door and I see him.

It has been two weeks but it seemed like we hadn't hung out for two ages.

I pull him into a quick but soft hug and then we go to his room so I can treat his wound.

I look at his hand .He was seriously injured.

- ..Danny I –

- It's not your fault, I did this to myself, I didn't have to react that way. -

- But I knew that you would react badly, I know about your anger issues – I say as I treat his injury.

- Well I have to learn how to control myself one day.

- I finish treating his wound and I stand up to leave because I don't want to wake the whole house up as it is nearly midnight.

- I have to go – I say like I'm in a hurry

- Wait – He orders.

- What is it? - I ask curiously

- Can you stay?

- Well my -

- We can call her, I'm sure she won't mind.- He interrupts me.

- I don't think it's a good idea – If I stay now I will regret it later.

- Please..... - He tries again

- Danny, It just doesn't feel right – I answer trying to convince myself more than I try to convince him.

- I'm sure Molly would want you to stay... - Molly is my weakness and he knows it. I have to go asap (as soon as possible).

- Oh look at the time, I have to go – I walk to the door.

Danny follows me and when I touch the door's handle to open it he grabs me by my waist. I'm really insecure about my waist and he knows that too. He turns me around and now my back is facing the door. I'm stuck. He places two hands on both sides of my body and he comes closer until our lips are an inch away .I can feel his warm breath.

- If you don't stay I will kiss you -I turn my head away from his side, so I can think clearly.

- You have three seconds

- Oh come on-

- ONE.

- Danny!

- TWO

-Stop! -he is ready to kiss me.

- THREE

-Fine I'll stay over.

- Hmm good choice.

-Whatever

- I have locked the door so you can't escape.

- This is illegal! - I insist.

- No it's not princess

- I will call my lawyer – I say

- You don't have one.

- I'm going to change. - I say walking to his room to wear one of his pj's

-OK

- I'm sleeping in your room. You can sleep in the guestroom. As it was your idea for me to stay over.

- You could have picked the kiss.

- No thanks, now go to sleep.

- I'm sleeping with you – He says.

- Danny!! - I shout quietly.

- Go to sleep princess.

- Fine, but no touching

- Sorry to disappoint you darling.

- Goodnight Idiot.......

-Night my princess....

DANNY'S POV

Victoria is asleep. She seems so peaceful when she is sleeping. Her body is crawled like a spoon and by that I understand she isn't comfortable but I can't leave her alone. My love .My life. I hug her body with mine and I go to sleep hoping things will get better and I don't wake her up.

END OF DANNY'S POV

Hi my lovely readers i hope you are having an amazing day/night/week/month/year and please stay healthy and safe.I love each and every one of you and I hope you are enjoying reading my story. Love, the writer