13

"Ok great! Let's start!"
Everyone gathered around and sat in a circle.
"Sooo, who's going first?"asked shinso who was to tired to be here but was dragged by Izuku.
"Ummmmmmmm okay I'll go!!!" Kiri said
"Let's see!! Bakubro, truth or dare!"
"Dare! I ain't no pussy!"
"I dare you and Riley to play 7 minutes in heaven~"
"What!!!"
"Let's go" Riley said
"Noooo!!! I'm not going!!!"
"A dare is a dare!"
"What no-"
"DARE"Riley said with a deep voice
They both went into bakugou's room.
While waiting they thought to continue the game.
"Okay, let's just continue! Lana true or dare!" Izuku asked
"Dare?"
"Yesssss! Finally okay! I dare you to wear a dress."
"A-... ok" Lana said knowing what Izuku would do to her if she didn't listen.

"Here" "Ugggggghhhhh!!!"(Lana Hayes girly dresses and pink) To let you know everyone took pictures and it will forever be remembered! By the time Lana came back in her normal clothes bakugou and Riley came out with messed up hair and the smell of sex

"Here"
"Ugggggghhhhh!!!"
(Lana Hayes girly dresses and pink)
To let you know everyone took pictures and it will forever be remembered! By the time Lana came back in her normal clothes bakugou and Riley came out with messed up hair and the smell of sex.
"Hey Kachhan~ What you guys do!!"
"Oh shut up, not like I haven't heard you moan in the kitchen last night"
"K-KACHHAN"
"Heh"
"Truth or dare denki"
"Truth"
And so the night went on with denki and todoroki wearing dresses, kiri taking off his shirt, Mina,momo, and jiro passed out from drinking shots, and uraraka in the trash can. Everyone was asleep except for someone. They krept slowly to Izuku and moved him out of his boyfriends hand. He gently placed him aside and kissed him on the lips.
"You taste amazing, baby" he quietly said in a totally not creepy way.
"Just wait, soon you'll be mine" with one more kiss he went back to his place and went to sleep dreaming about a world where he and Izuku are living happily.
__________________________________

*inset deku and denki being crackheads in the morning*
"Ahhhhh!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" El and jasmine.
"Aghhhhh I just want sleep" said shinso.
"Hehehehehe"
" we're the best pranksters out there!"
The ready of the day was spent with everyone pranks each other from getting silly stringed to get duck tape to the ceiling.
Uraraka was targeting deku with everything for 'ruining'( 👈😒 look at this bitch🥱) her life.  She tried pouring a bucket of paint on Izuku head but was met with an umbrella.
__________________________________
Sorry for the small chapter next one will be bigger!!!😭😭😭🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️