Fire between Blood

Long time ago there was a kingdom named Mecromac surrounded by three large mountains named Marashire, Wadecaster and Palarane. The kingdom of Mecromac was a heaven on earth. Rich with a green nature, deep forests, crystal clear lakes, stunning waterfalls and kind, happy people. Fresh air from the mountains will always blow through the green fields of Mecromac. Nature itself safeguarded this land of gold. Because it was its greatest creation. Mecromac was a kingdom built upon once seven divided nations. Once it was a land where constant wars occurred but now it's the symbol of peace and happiness. All because of one great queen.

This land of heaven was ruled by a queen named Queen Hazel, who ruled the seven nations all by herself. She was known as the most powerful woman the world has ever seen. She bowed down to no one, but everyone else kneeled before her without any reluctance. She was a burning fire under an iceberg. She was calm yet fierce, she was kind yet cruel, she was a creation of both sides of the world. Some would even say she ruled the heaven and hell at the same time. Her dark blue eyes were deep like the universe itself, mysterious yet full of sparks. Anyone who would look at her eyes would get lost in her great power ending up bowing down in front of her. Like a powerless being begging for its life. That was her legacy.

Before her, the seven nations had seven different rulers and every day war broke loose between those nations. All because the rulers were greedy, unkind, blinded by power and self-obsessed. As a result of those wars Queen Hazel even lost her parents when she was 15 years old, which instantly made her the ruler of her nation. All those other rulers of the six nations just wanted power and to serve themselves, nothing else. But with her power and charm she brought the seven nations together, named it Mecromac and banished the six remaining rulers. Peace within the nations at last. A nation where anyone could live happily ever after. Mecromac was the new heaven on earth, at least that's what its residents thought after Queen Hazel sat on the throne. With her protection her citizens felt like they were being taken care by their very own mother.

But she wasn't the only royal blood that was alive. Queen Hazel had a sister named Princess Ruby, a younger one. She was the very opposite of the queen, just like day and night. She was always abandoned under her elder sister's shadow. No one recognized her, for she never had a charm like her elder sister, she was no match for the queen. She was a forgotten soul wandering within the huge, magnificent castles of her sister. She was all alone. She only had her sister left in her life, but even she was busy ruling a kingdom. It was like Princess Ruby never even existed in anyone's lives. She was a soul that craved for attention, yet she got none. She dreamt each day of becoming the next queen. She dreamt wearing the crown and walking in the streets of their nation while everyone kneeled before her. But sadly, that was only a dream. A dream that would never become a reality, she knew it deep inside her heart. The queen never got the chance to spend time with her sister Princess Ruby, because she had to bear the responsibility of ruling a kingdom from a young age. Princess Ruby on the other hand never understood what her sister was doing, the responsibility her sister was shouldering, she was selfish, and she wanted all the attention to herself and to make herself happy and comfortable. She hated being under her sister's wings, she hated her sister for giving all her attention to the kingdom and its people, she hated how much the people loved her. She hated every single inch of her sister for she could never walk beside her. She was always behind her and will always continue to be.

For anyone who's living such life will eventually usher hate, jealousy and cruelty even towards their loved ones. They would want to kill everyone and burn down everything. They would want to unleash hell among their own people. Which exactly happened with princess Ruby. With all those years passed and living all alone by herself, seeing how much people loved her sister and not her, she grew a hate and jealousy for her sister Queen Hazel and everyone else around her. She wanted to take her place, she wanted to burn down the queen's legacy and take her place. She wanted to kill her sister and be the next queen of the kingdom of Mecromac. She wanted to rule and show the world who she really was. She wanted everyone else to accept her existence. She wanted to start her own legacy. A legacy that no one would forget, a legacy that was stronger and more powerful. She was craving for power.