Chapter-15

Inline comments are love!❤

Happy Reading!

Nandini's POV:

I opened my eyes as soon as direct sunlight hit my closed eyes.

Instantly my eyes darted at my side just to look at the most precious moment of my life.

He is sleeping beside me, just like a baby, wrapping his one hand around my waist caging me securely.

Heaven!

A small smile appeared on my lips. Though it's not the first time I'm waking up beside him, but still it's feels something more different, purer and more powerful.

This is the most beautiful morning of my life.

How much lucky I am to have him in my life, I can’t even describe in words.

I lovingly kept gazing at his handsome face and my smile grew bigger.

Yesterday night, whatever he said, whatever he did, feels like heaven.

I raised one hand and caressed his features with my fingers. He flinched a bit and snuggled more to me placing his head almost near to my neck. I closed my eyes feeling him that much close.

My hands run through his hair and ruffled it a bit. I looked down still seeing him asleep.

I had a sudden urge to kiss him hard as my eyes fell on his sexy lips.

Can I?

Of course, I can!

I'm his forever, and he's mine always.

I titled my head more and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Instantly, he groaned in sleep, pulling me more closer to his body, almost sandwiching both of us.

I again closed my eyes feeling him closer to me. This feeling is heavenly beautiful.

I never thought that someday I would experience so much of peace. My lips are drawn up in a contented smile.

I don't know what happened to me that suddenly tears rolled down my eyes and it directly landed on his face.

I hastily swept my eyes down and sighed as I saw him sleeping peacefully. I rubbed his face with my thumb and sighed wrapping my hands around his waist, closing my eyes and digging my face in his chest. It is so soothing to listen to his heartbeat.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes once again and saw him gazing deep in my eyes.

Damn! He was awake!

His eyes are speaking volumes!

I could see lots of questions in his eyes but more than that I could see concern for me.

"Manik,” I started... but he cut my words.

"Good morning, Nandini." He whispered and moved away a strand of hair from my face, I closed my eyes, getting lost in his touch.

So many thoughts again started coming in front of my eyes.

And I uttered...

Manik's POV:

"Good morning," I whispered and moved a strand of hair from her face and she closed her eyes at my touch.

Tough I wanted to ask so many things, but I can't.

I can't force her.

I want her to share her pain, but I'm feeling so helpless right now.