Chapter-1

Inline comments are love!❤

Happy Reading!

Nandini's POV:

I watched people around me having fun with their loved ones. Some were dancing, laughing, gambling, chilling while drinking and here, I'm sitting in the corner, drinking like a maniac to drown my sorrows and pain. It was a little early to be drinking at a bar but I didn't give a shit. I could see people giving me weird stares at my attire. I mean, of course, it wasn't normal to see a girl dressed in the heavy gown at a bar, drinking like a maniac, at this time of the day.

Well, fuck off, people! I had my reasons.

I kept sipping on my drink quietly and noticed one man sitting far most corner of the bar with his friends. I don't know why I couldn't move my eyes from him.

He's hot!

As if, feeling my constant gaze, he turned and his eyes directly landed on me. His intense stare made me feel different inside and I immediately looked down at the floor being embarrassed.

Fuck! He must have thought I was checking him out. But he's so hot! And his eye's, damn irresistible. So, isn't it normal to check him out? Damn! Woman control on you desires what shit you're thinking. Few minutes back you were sulking and now you're thinking about some random guy? Aghh!

"one more" I yelled to the bartender.

"But I guess you already had enough." I heard a husky voice behind my ears and trust me, I shivered because of the intensity of that voice.

Damn! He's the same guy I was checking out a few minutes back. His eyes! It's Hypnotizing. I was literally staring at him without blinking my eyes.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked making himself comfortable beside me.

"I'm..I'm not checking you out," I said looking here and there.

"Yeah! Yeah! And I've two horns on my head. Isn't it?" He chuckled while making me more embarrassed. Having no other reply, I just bit my lower lip.

"Well, don't you think you're a little more dressed up for the bar?" He said with a hint of humour, making me raise my eyebrows at his bold and confident tone.

"Let me guess, you were attending some party and caught your boyfriend making out with someone. So, you came here because you're broken?" He continued.

Having no other option I just slammed my lips with his. His eyes went wide as he didn't expect this coming.

But what to do? He talk so much!

Well, before he could react, I just removed my lips and whispered going close to his ear "Don't you think, you talk too much?"

"Is it?" He breathed out before pulling me closer by snaking his arms around my waist and before I could process the bolts of pleasure started running through my body at his touch, he grabbed my face, crashing his lips to mine. My eyes went wide as I realized what was happening, but I was too damn turned on to push him away. I was badly hurt and I don't know why but I felt like he's just not kissing my lips, he's kissing my pain. I too just kissed him back, running my hand through his hairs.

I could feel his dick poking against my stomach, as he bit my lip making me moan a little. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every inch of my mouth and my hands went down, tracing his perfect body over his T-shirt. I pulled him closer and kissed him back even with more intimacy and urgency.

Fuck! My skin was burning with desires and I could feel wetness pooling between my legs.

We both pulled back as the need for oxygen but our eyes didn't seem ready to be pulled apart.