CHAPTER 1

Luke let out a barrage of curses and rash words as he saw what had made his friend turn pale. Okay.

Problem number one, his friend was still tense, with those yellow eyes and that evidence in his crotch that... He wasn't gay, hey! Let's be clear, but it was more than evident that Kenneth was turned on.

Problem number two, why the hell was the alleged thief heading towards them?

Problem number three... Do you need more problems to add to that shitty afternoon? No, he didn't think so.

"Try to calm down, Kenneth, and do us both a favor and cover up your... your..." he stammered at not even knowing how to say it. Cover your noble parts; hide that pyramid sticking out of your uniform... No, damn it. He refused. He didn't talk about cocks. "Put the newspapers on top of it so she doesn't notice you want to fuck her. All we needed to finish off this day was for her to report you for sexual harassment."

His friend's words made him react. With trembling hands he folded the newspaper as best as he could, crumpling up all the pages and placing it in his lap, crushing it against his growing excitement, cursing himself inside as he couldn't control himself. He was one step away from gasping for breath and only because he had looked into the woman's eyes. What was it about her that affected him so much?

Kenneth looked at her carefully; feeling like his wolf was drooling over her and not just hungry. She would be in her thirties and was rather small with a curvy body that showed no shame in that tight summer shirt and those jeans that marked her hip. It was a succulent little cake that he wanted to completely devour after licking it and engraving its taste in his mind forever. But what kept him hard and sore were those eyes, two violet lakes that showed an intense glow that attracted him. She wasn't beautiful like the Victoria Secret models but she had a walk and an innate sensuality with each of her gestures, with that round little face and those lips? Hmmm those half-open, rosy lips, moistened by that mischievous tongue that took a few seconds to moisten them and... Kneeling before him, with his lips half open, his eyes shining and ready to welcome him, to suck him like no other woman ever did before, to bring him into pleasure with her tongue, with her mouth, and...

"Shit, Kenneth, smash that newspaper or think about Sheriff Jones in a bikini right now, because that is impossible for the woman not to notice and she will be in front of us in a few seconds."

"I can't control it, I... my wolf..."

Luke ran his hand through his hair again, a gesture he made when he was nervous.

"Okay, I get it, look away, I'm talking."

He lowered the window and pulled out half his body. He wasn't going to let the woman near the driver, or rather, a half-wolf Kenneth who was about to eat her in one piece and not in the way they were in the werewolf horror movies.

"Do you need anything?"

She nodded and advanced the last few feet with long, determined strides. When she reached their height, she looked at them both and then said:

"Yes, I was sightseeing around this neighborhood and I saw that car over there," she pointed out with her arm, "with the keys in it. I tried to find something inside that would help me locate the owner but nothing, there was nothing and..."

Luke nodded.

"All right, what did you want to contact the owner for?"

She looked at him like he was stupid.

"To tell him he's an idiot because he forgot his keys inside the car and to get his ass over here. So when I didn't find anything, I called the police but they laughed and told me to go to the police car that was a few meters away behind a corner. I was about to tell the operator to fuck off, but here I am. That car back there is locked, the doors are open, and if it's not towed now they're going to steal it."