The reason I smile

Zack's Pov:
So a crap load of events have taken place over the past week and it has overwhelmed me, not that I'm angry about that or anything for the most part. The thing is that I'm really fucking shocked on how I have gone from ready to end it all to living a dream life and feeling on top of the world. Seriously, that is a lot of shit to have been achieved over the space of a week. But like I said, a bitch ain't complaining because why would you not be impressed with a life like this? Anyways, at this moment in time, I've got Y/n snuggled up to me whilst she's burying her head in my chest. She looks so fucking cute like this, my sad ass really wants to squeeze her cheeks so bad (on her face you dirty bitches). God how did I get so fucking lucky? This girl is absolutely perfect.

Y/n removes her face from my chest, cups my cheeks and started kissing all over my face.

Y/n's Pov:
Although Zack's face is covered in bandages, I was still able to see the blush that had dusted on his cheeks. I carried on kissing him because that is the smart decision, (don't tell me I'm wrong), and a smile had appeared on his face. He spoke up, "Mmm babe, you gonna keep doing that?"
"Why? You got a problem with it pretty boy?" I retorted.
"Nah, who said I got a fucking problem, come here, kiss me. Kiss me like you mean it." Holy shit. Well I do like an invitation to do whatever the hell I want. So with that I kissed him in a rough but passionate manner to really show him how much I love him because you know, why wouldn't you? "I love you." My eyes lit up as Zack said this.
"I love you too." We shared another kiss and we carried on cuddling on the couch.

Time skip to nighttime brought to you by Eddie's coconut head~

I decided to take Zack just outside our home. Still can't believe it's ours and not just his 🥺, so we could just stare at the night sky because I find it really relaxing and after everything that has happened, I think it would do us both some good if we just stare at the sky because it is an absolutely breathtaking sight. I placed some blankets down onto the grass and used the rest of them for warmth because for some reason it always has to be freezing cold during the night, screw your weather.

Zack's Pov:
I've never done shit like this before so I was a mixture of curious and excited if that's what you fucking call it. Either way I figured that it shouldn't be too bad and Y/n thinks that this would be very calming so I'm hopeful on that front.

Holy mother of fuck Y/n was fucking right about this, I feel really chilled and all that nasty ass tension in my body has left me and I don't think I have ever felt so calm in my life. I have always needed some good shit like this to release tension but things were too complex so I never got that, but oh my is Y/n a fucking life saver as well as the love of my life. She came closer to me and held my hand. "I don't think I've ever seen you so relaxed Zakku." Y/n had spoke up, realising my chilled out state. "Well you decided that it would be good for us if we looked at the night sky and holding each other close and guess what? I have never felt so relaxed and at ease, than you so much baby."
"Anytime. I am so happy that you are now able to unwind. I have always noticed that you always looked and felt tense so I thought this would help and I am glad it did."
"Do you know what Y/n?"
"What is it Zack?" Her tone had softened.
"You're the reason I smile." Her face had lit up but she looked shocked at the same time. "How come?" She asked.
"Well, you stopped me from ending it all, you helped me out of my piteous state, you sorted my life out, you've given me a sense of security, you make me really fucking happy and you have made me really greatful for all the good things I have in my life. You inspired me to keep going and you never gave up on me. You are the light of my life Y/n and I don't know where I would be without you."

Y/n's Pov.
I was extremely close to crying (happy tears of course) over what Zack has just said to me. It took me until now to realise how much I have actually done for him and I don't regret it one bit. He is my future, he is my happy place, he means everything to me and I am not taking anything back. Zack engulfed me into a warm embrace. "I love you Zack."
"I love you too Y/n, please never leave."
"Wasn't planning on it." We shared a final kiss, packed everything up and went back home. We put the blankets back on the bed and started getting ready to go to sleep.

Zack's Pov:
I had finished getting ready to go to sleep and climbed into bed waiting for Y/n to join me. Y/n eventually hops into bed and snuggles up close to me. I put an arm around her and bury my head into her neck. "Night babe."
"Night Zack." We share a kiss and fall asleep.

966 words
Well wasn't that cosy
Be sure to vote for this chapter x