Well... Shit

Zack's Pov:
Now that's what couples do together. Shit finally makes some fucking sense for the first time in my fucking life. I definitely want to do that again, not how obviously because I'm fucking tired as shit but that is not the last time that my and Y/n do that together. Honestly shit has never felt so good, it was so god damn fucking euphoric and it fixed my fucking problem down south so a definitely 11/10 for that shit.
Y/n's Pov:
Never thought that I'd ever do what I just did but guess what, I did it. I honestly don't know how to feel except from happy, excited and just full on glowing if I'm honest. Ok I'll be honest, it was a little bit awkward at times but it all came together in the end and it was really good, honestly felt amazing, I didn't know that you could possibly feel like that but you can. I'm excited to do it again with Zack sometime, (I need to stop oh my fucking god).

Time skip to 4am Monday morning~

Zack's Pov:
I jolt myself awake feeling a sense of danger or some shit, I can't tell why but then I turn around to talk to Y/n about what just fucking happened but she's not there. I predicted that she was in the toilet or some shit but I went to the lounge area or whatever that shitty room is called to check if she was in there because at the end of the fucking day, you never fucking know shit bitch.

I enter the room to see Y/n standing by the front door with fear projecting in he e/c hues. "Not long now. Not long now." She kept on repeating. She was really starting to fucking scare me now and I barely get scared about shit so whatever this shit is, it's not gonna be good, I can smell it from a fucking mile off. "Babe?" I whisper yelled.
"Zack! How long have you been there." Y/n jumped. "Hey are you ok? What shit has gotten you all wound up like this?" I asked in genuine concern.
"I've gotten another creepy message. This one says 'I know what you've been up to, you're gonna get it bitch!'"
"Not that fucking sadistic Cathy bitch! Don't worry ok, I'll sort that bitch out ok." I tried to reassure her, and I fucking mean TRIED! "O-ok then." She responded.
"Come here babe." She came towards me and I held her tightly, not wanting to let her go."

Then all of a sudden, the door burst open...
"RIGHT BITCH! YOU BETTER FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS! IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR YOU!"

"DAD!" Y/n yelped.

462 words
Shit is gonna get crazy from this point
Be sure to vote for this chapter xx