LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ❤

AARU'S POV:

So today we had an important seminar and i was 15 mins late and was rushing out of my house and suddenly i dashed into someone and when i see him i stare at him for 10 secs and my eyelock was broken by my sister as she was calling me and i rushed to her not forgetting to look back and see him staring at me lovingly and i unknowingly blush at his gaze...

So, i reached my college i was saved as my lectures has been bit delayed so i was on time and my mind was diverting at that guys face and unknowingly I blush at my tought...

So, my lecture starts and idk why but i tend not to listen to them and keep thinking about him...

It was evening and i was walking back home when i see him near my college with kamzy bhaiya...

I, was thinking why are there are here and i go near kamzy bhaiya's car and ask him "Hi kamzy bhaiya aap yaha mere college mai..."

Then kamzy says "Hann i am here to pick you up and please mana maat karna sanjana ko fikaar hogi tumhari and it's not safe to go alone at this time.."

So he drops me home and i offer him coffee but he denies as he has to go to his practice and i could see that guy staring at me and as soon as i get out i rushed back to my home and i go to my room and sit keep thinking about him...

That guy is the one who made me feel butterflies in my stomach and made me blush and i think this is what love at first sight means... I keep questioning myself "AM IN LOVE WITH HIM"??

SO THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY..

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT...

WILL MEET YOU SOON..

TILL THEN KEEP READING AND SUPPORTING MY BOOKS....

LOVE
SAANJ