CONFESSION ❤(INSTAGRAM EDITION)

SHUBMAN GILL:I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me

When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do.
When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us.
Life offers many challenges. I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me.
When I met you, I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands.
You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one..💍❤ @aaru_kapoor. I LOVE YOU BABY..

@aaru_kapoor I LOVE YOU TOO MY LOVE..YOU MAKE ME WHAT I AM...

kl_nagarkoti_5_: CONGRATS SHUBI AND MERI CHOTTI BEHENA.. GOD BLESS U BOTH ❤

Sanjana.Kapoor:CONGRATS SHUBI AND CHOTTU..
NAZAR NA LAGE DONO KO..

Natxs.kapoor:CONGRATS DI AND JIJU

Darx.kapoor:CONGRATS DI AND JIJU..❤

Naira_kapoor: CONGRATS DIDA AND JIJA JI..

Navyakapoor_4:CONGRATS DI AND JIJA JI ❤..

@aaru_kapoor:thankyou my lovely people..
@shubmangill: thankyou sm my favorites..

AARU KAPOOR:There is no other who is capable of making my dreams come true but you. You are everything I have earnestly prayed for. Take my hand into yours, and agree to be mine.

I hope someday, that I will look back to today, the day I gave the queen of my kingdom the permission to reign. It is the best decision I am making today.

I love you, and nothing can be far from this most assured truth. My existence will be incomplete without you taking the place of a wife in my life.

Seasons come, and generations materialize. One thing I know is that I will never, ever take...❤💗

I LOVE YOU MR.GILL ❤

SHUBMANGILL:I LOVE YOU TOO MRS.GILL..
NOBODY CAN REPLACE YOU IN MY HEART BABY..
YOU ARE ONLY MINE ❤💍

THIS IS INSTAGRAM EDITION OF THE NEXT PROPOSAL CHAPTER...❤

HOPE YOU Y'ALL LIKE IT..

THIS IS FOR YOU BUBB aratrikadas30

LOVE
SAANJ