A new place. Forget the old life.

Dream ran out of the house thinking George died. To Dreams shock George was laying on the grass. Fully clothed. Not even harmed. "GEORGE." Dream yelled. "DREAMIE." George yelled. George got up and ran to Dream. They gave eachother a hug. Dream backed out after a minute of standing there.

"Look at it. Look at our house. Gone." Dream said. "Here, ill make you feel better. George pushed dreams head to his. And they kissed. After a long 15 minutes of their mouths locked Dreams eyes went big. "SAPNAP. HES OUR FRIEND TOO." Dream yelled.

"Look behind you maniac." George said. Sapnap was on his phone sitting on a lawn chair. And yes. The house wasn't on fire anymore. George turned to the house. "OUR COMPUTERS." George yelled. Sapnap, Clay, and George ran to get their computers. "Phew." Sapnap said. His wasn't damaged.

"Thank god." George said. His wasn't damaged. Now dream. "oh my god." Dream said. He took a deep breath. "LETS GOOO." He yelled. It was safe. They were all holding big boxes with their computers. They put it in dreams ca. "Dream, these boxes are big. Just like your d-" George said. Dream stopped him.

"Okkkk George we can talk about this later.." Dream replied. They eventually arrived to the new place. The house was half a million dollars. They all split their money. They walked inside and the first thing dream said was. "GEORGE. THE MASTER BEDROOM IS OURS." George turned to dream. "Deal." He said.

Sapnap looked at George. And back at dream. Looked at George again. And back at dream. "How is that fair." Sapnap said. "Look, the house said 5 bedrooms total. There's 2 master bedrooms. One is on main level and one is in the basement." Dream said. Sapnap instantly ran to the basement. He set up his computer.

George went to his new office and dream went to his. They both set up their computers. "Ok guys now we need to go on a huge shopping spree. We need clothes, new beds, and new everything." Dream said. They went shopping at got back around 7pm. And after they set up EVERYTHING it was around 10pm.

"George... Why did you get a bed too." Dream said. Dream was shaking. "Just in case you didn't get one I did. No worries." George said. Dream was relieved. "WE ARE GOING TO SLEEP." Dream yelled down the stairs. "Um ok." Sapnap said from his room. Then dream noticed something..

Karl was coming tonight. After 5 minutes of waiting. Karl started knocking. "I will get it!" Sapnap yelled. Right when you hear the door open the first thing you hear is a kiss. "They're gonna have sex tonight." George said. "Its obvious." Dream said. "And so are we." George said. "Correct." Dream said.

The covers of dreams bed lifted. Georges naked body crawled under the sheets. Then dream followed. "HEY guys... What are you doing." Karl said as he saw half of dreams body crawl on top of George. Dreams face went red. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Was all he could think of. "WE AEW HERE. ME AND GEORGE." Dream yelled.

Dream let out a moan. "You like that dream, dont you." George said. "Yeah keep going." Dream said quitely moaning. "I'm just gonna walk out." Karl said. Dream or George said nothing. All you could hear is Dream and George moaning. "Ready Sapnap?" Is what you could hear from downstairs.

George and Dreams room was right over Sapnaps. Moaning spilled out of everyone's mouths. "Fuck, the white shit is back. It's gonna slow us down." George said. Karl heard. "The white shit.." Karl said. "We need it. To prove we are better." Karl said. "Forget it. Its fine" Sapnap said. 

George let out a moan. Like the one he has been holding in for the past 3 hours. It was around 2am at this point and Dream and George decided to stop. Dream yelled down the stairs. "YOU GUYS DONE YET." "Nope" Karl said while moaning. "OK WHEN!?" Dream yelled. "Two more hou-." Sapnap said.

He passed out. That must of been the best sex ever. Dream thought. But damn was he jealous. He wanted to get to that point with George. Then saw it. He walked in his bedroom. There were no covers over George. He was naked and asleep. "Okkk." Dream said. Georges dick was sticking strait up.

"And now its time to put it in my mouth." Dream said. He hovered his face over Georges dick. His hand shot over and he tapped George's stomach. He woke up. "Yeah dream." George said. He saw dreams mouth wide open right over Georges dick. Going down. 

He raised his head. "Can I suck it." Dream asked. "Of course." George said. "Just don't bite it- " George said not even being able to finish his sentence. He let out a huge moan. Meanwhile dream bobbing his back and forth and up and down. Humming heatwaves.

He forced his mouth in more. Georges dick touched the back of his mouth. Dream gagged a little he pulled it of his mouth more. And sat there. The taste of Georges dick made dream fall asleep. It was 3 in the morning at that point.

Around 1pm Dream and George woke up to Karl walking into the room. He saw dreams mouth rapped around George's rock. "SAPNAP." Karl yelled. "Look at Dream and George. "Who's George?." George said. Dreams eyes went wide. Yes. Dream was still sucking. "Ooo. Lets go have some more alone time." Sapnap said to Karl.

"Hey, your name is George." Dream said. "Ohhh yeahhhh. Now I remember. Thanks babe." George said. "George, why does your stomach look bigger than it did yesterday..." Dream said. "What do you mean." George said. He looked. "HOW DOES A GUY GET PREGNANT." George yelled. 

"I don't know but the question is. How are you gonna give birth." Dream said. I DONT KNOW. OUT OF MY ASSHOLE OR SOME SHIT." George yelled. "GUYS, COME UP STAIRS." Dream yelled. Sapnap and Karl Wales up. Karl fell over and was limping. "Ok george, come out of the room." Dream said.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." George said walking out. "YAYY" Karl said. "I wanna name it Alex..." George said.

THE END.

UHH YEAH THATS THE STORY. IF YOU REALLT WANT CHAPTER 7 LEMME KNOW. I WASNT PLANNING ON IT BUT UHH YEAH SO JUST LEMME KNOW. LOVE YOU ALL BYE!!