chapter 1

Kakashi sighted looking dead into the cup he was holding. Another useless day without his old man. It has been two weeks since it happened, it has been two weeks since everything changed.

Kakashi put the cup down to its original place catching himself staring at the picture of his team. The picture that he didn't get the meaning of still one boy who wouldn't make his way out of kakashis' eyesight

Obito

That dumbass of a boy well as kakashi described him was somewhat annoying and kinda too childish for kakashi. Kakashi shook his head and turned the picture around to not to see it.

He stood up from his seat having still that blunt expression as he made his way out of the house. Slowly opening and then closing the door he said:

"I'm leaving"

Although there was no one to hear or respond. Sometimes kakashi wished to hear his father reply but that wasn't possible.

_______________

"HAHAA! you're late bakashi!"

Obito laughed pointing at the boy whose eyes had met obitos for a split second before going back to staring at the ground. Unlike obito, minato noticed immediately that nothing was okay today either.

"Well let's get started with today's training.."

Minato awkwardly said trying to clear out the tension kakashi had created. He got a clear response from obito and nods from rin and kakashi.

_________

Kakashi couldn't focus. His mind wondered in other places. It had been like this for few days now. He couldn't even hold a single shuriken right. Minato noticed this and as the great sensei he is he told rin and obito that the training is over for today.

"Talk to me"

The blonde man would say, resting a hand on kakashis shoulder to stop this from leaving. Soon the hand was shaken off by the young hatake making himself free and leaving the training grounds.