Childhood bestfriend

*************************************************

Rin's POV

I forgot that I need to fetch water from the stream. Guess i was feeling it all over again,I sighed as I stood up and went to the stream.

When I got there I saw my little self catching some fish with master Jaken And lord Sesshomaru watching over us.I'm imagining things again,I just smiled while I scooped water in the two buckets and went back to the hut..

As I'm going back to the hut I heard rustling behind the bushes,my heart started to race I unexpectedly dropped the buckets spilling the water I just scooped a while ago,and by instinct picked up a sharp rock nearby me.

I yelled will my voice trembled, "Who are you?! I'm not afraid!!"I started to take a few steps back maybe its a wild animal,even worse a demon! No one can help me but my self,it's either I take a run for it or fight it.

3rd Person's POV

her breathe started to shake and beads of cold sweat started to roll beside her cheeks as the atmosphere became dense and frightening, cold air blew and a familiar voice echoed her ears "it's been a while rin"....A muffled voice of a boy with a fox mask came out of the bushes.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion while she continued to step back. "Whoever you are, please show yourself"her voice still scared and confused.

"Have you easily forgotten about me Rin?" her features went back to normal as her lips parted upon surprise
"H-he knows my name?" she said to herself

"I see, still got no hint to who I am huh?,time surely does fly by,nice to see you again after eight years Rin!" his voice became more familiar as he removed his mask which made Rin gasp in shock.

"it's you!"

*************************************************

Hai guys! I guess this is it for this chapter Sorry if it's kinda short my brain cells Isn't working atm TvT......