Excerpt

[Excerpt]

"So you're the infamous crazy-blonde new girl everyone's been talking about." He whistled lowly.

"So you're the bad boy everyone has been talking about." I retorted.

"Bad boy?" He scrunched his eyebrows, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

I raised an eyebrow, "So you're not a bad boy."

"Of course I'm not you dipshit," He scowled.

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I questioned, this guy was starting to get under my skin, "You swear like a sailor, you smoke pot—yeah, I saw you back there you dick—, you got a bruise on your eye 24/7, and you even got the big badass bike. How am I supposed to trust you?"

He face-palmed and sighed, "First of all, swearing like a sailor is in my nature, so shut the fuck up. Second, I wasn't smoking pot, it was a fucking candy that looked like a cigarette. Third, my dog pounces at me like a lion if I go to school, which happens every. single. day. And for the last and definitely not the least, people have to stop telling me I have a big badass bike, because I don't fucking have one." 

"So whose bike is that?"

"Some random guy's bike." He scoffed and trudged to the parking lot.

"Then what do you go to school with?" I asked curiously.

He stopped walking at the motorbike section of the lot and pointed, "This,"

It wasn't a grand big black badass bike that pollutes the entire world. Taking its place was a small, two wheeled, nothing grand, pink bicycle. Equipped with a basket in front and a little silver bell that dings. And the person who was standing next to it was no longer the guy who scowled at me a few minutes ago, he was replaced by a guy who looks too buff for his bicycle with scarlet-red cheeks.

Ladies and gentlemen, Joshua Flynn is definitely not a bad boy.

A/N

oh look, jess didn't run out of ideas of terribly cliche books! idk if this is cliche, but i hope it's not cause i haven't seen anyone doing this (if you have, come forth and i wouldn't read your book to avoid similarities... lol just kidding). hope you like it though :D

first warning: there will be a lot of cussing so i advise you to not read on if you have a problem with that.

second warning: this story's for camp nano and there will be grammar, spelling errors, and plot holes ahead. i will edit and revise this once camp is over though.

third warning: i don't know where this story is going, to be honest. so don't hope too much bcs you'll see a lot of fillers until the real plot kicks in (although i might edit them out once this story is finished or put it as a bonus chapter)

Whoop, off you go to chapter one then.