Mom?

Bakugou pov
It was night time again I hated it every night I start to panic what if it happens again what if I don't wake up what if what if I get interrupted by a hug "mom?"she starts petting my hair and then kissed my forehead i start balling my eyes out like a baby I know right pathetic she rubbed my back in circles and started to whisper nice things in my ear that made me calm down then she lifted my head "katsuki if it happens again you're always welcomed in our bed ok"I nodded then she left the room I got ready and went to bed I actually thought it wasn't gonna happen this time STUPID!

I woke up drenched in sweat and tears I found my parents sitting next to me then I remembered the dream I started to have a panic attack I started to rip my shirt off and setting small explosions while kicking the blanket off of me and screaming "LET GO!"on till I blew an explosion on my face I paced out.

I woke up in the hospital doctors all around me my head was pounding and everything was blurry I tried to move but I was in to much pain and it felt like something was holding me down thats what triggered me i started to panic I couldn't BREATH! I started moving around they noticed this and started holding me down I started to panic even more then I saw my mom she had tears in her eyes she came to me and started calming me down "it's ok calm down there not going to hurt you ok" she whispered my loud sobs slowly became soft whimpers as my mom and dad were still calming me down the next day my parents took me to a psychologist they said that it would help me i didn't like it at all it felt weird everyone was treating me like I had a problem but it's just bad dreams right?

Ok thats it for today hope you like it it's my first story so its not great but I tried next chapter will come soon.