Chapter 9

⚠️warning⚠️
-abuse
-blood

Bakugou pov
There was blood everywhere I was in so much pain everything felt fuzzy and all I could hear was screaming what did I do to deserve this I thought she loved me what happened?

*flash back two hours before*

I went into the house and was met with a harsh slap "w..what" I looked up at her she glared at me "why the fuck are you here how dare you set foot in MY house!"she yelled I flinched she then closed the door and dragged me to my room.

"I should've taught you a lesson a long time a go" I looked at her with teary eyes "what did I do"I stuttered she looked like I assaulted her with that statement "what did you-"she stoped and looked at me she then calmed down a bit.

"What happened to you....you were always so happy and healthy and now.....and now you're crazy talking about dead people and and....."she trailed off then as she looked back at me it looked like she was staring at a monster I could only see hatred in her eyes.

She grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them tight "this can't be real you're not katsuki tell me where's my son.....NOW!" tears started rolling down my face as she squeezed harder it really hurt "mom your h..hurting .m..me" I said as I tried to remove her hands.

One thing lead to another and then.....it happened.

*end of flash back*

The pain was unbearable I ended up passing out.

That's it for this chapter thank you so much for reading this story bye.