10

Beomgyu groaned in pain as he rubbed his sore head from the collision. He slowly got up before realising what had just happened.

He had been running like the flash in the huge school library before he collided with someone else. Thank god I didn't get a concussion or something. Beomgyu sighed internally.

Wait, hold up-

He collided with someone?!?!!?!!

Beomgyu's gaze falls on a blonde male who was trying to get up from the floor. He gasped dramatically and quickly reached out to help the poor boy up.

"Are you okay? Oh no, I'm sorry! Are you hurt? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been running in the library. I'm sorry- oh..."

Beomgyu faltered when he had gotten a full view of the other male's face.

Haha... This can't be...

Kang Taehyun was right there, right in front of Beomgyu, looking ethereal as always. Beomgyu tried to say maybe a hi or something but the words got stuck in his throat as he just gaped at Taehyun.

Taehyun had obviously recognised Beomgyu too, for he was staring at him openly.

The duo stood there in the middle of the walkway, staring at each other like a bunch of whipped idiots.

Two girls turn into the same row of shelves they were in giggling before they stopped.

"Er..."

"Shh, Yuna they are having a k-drama moment leave them be." The other whisper-yelled as she pulled the taller out of the row.

The interruption from the two girls sent Beomgyu and Taehyun crashing back into reality. Taehyun cleared his throat. "Well, hi Beomgyu. I didn't expect our first meeting in real life to be in a library."

Beomgyu smiled softly with a teeny tiny blush on his face. "Hey, Taehyun," Beomgyu hesitated a little before he continued. "I'm sorry for the terrible first meeting, you know running into you like that. I shouldn't have been running in a library. Wait- you're not hurt are you?"

Beomgyu's expression turned to a worried one as he stepped closer to examine the other for any sign of injuries. Taehyun smiled at the cute boy as he shook his head. "Don't worry, Beomgyu. I'm not hurt at all. Besides, I was running too. It's not entirely your fault."

"Oh, okay..." Beomgyu stepped back to his original position. "What brings you to the library anyways, Taehyun?"

Taehyun paused. His soulmate. He ran here because of his soulmate.

"Oh, I had something important to do here," Taehyun looked around observing the people who were in the library. "Speaking of which, I have to go now, Beomgyu. It's nice to see you face to face for once." Taehyun waved at with Beomgyu with a grin on his face as he jogged off.

Beomgyu waved back while trying to hide the disappointed look on his face. He pouted to himself as he relived the brief interaction the two had in his mind.

Shouldn't have been running around in the library that was a terrible first impression.

Beomgyu's ears suddenly picked up the sound of footsteps coming towards him. He looked at the spot where Taehyun had dissappeared at and sure enough, a blonde head popped up in the row.

"I'll be seeing you around Beomgyu." Taehyun smiled goofily at the latter before running off again.

Beomgyu stood there in shock with a flaming red face.

_____